#16 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,050 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

Considering you make a thread about Saints fans opinion, and then immediately cite what a 49ers fan wrote as proof! Lol

I wasn't the one who cited anything. If it was anything using Saints report, that would be you. I wouldn't soil myself going onto a crappy board like that. That site is a joke.

#17 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:00 PM

Three coaches in 2 years looks pretty bad tbh.

#18 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

We understand you need to reassure yourself...its ok! Your team will be fine..say about 40 years! Oh by the way did you ever get that penis+ vagina thing worked out? You were hilarious on SNL back in the day.

#19 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

Who gives a poo. We gave you one thread, no need for another.

#20 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

Who gives a poo. We gave you one thread, no need for another.

I figured everyone would rather read a truthful thread, not oe that says everyone unhappy and then cites what a 49ers fan said as proof. Click on link and read the posts. If you ignore the rival fans posts, the overwhelming majority is positive.

And then another guy writes we lost 1st and 2nd pic for next two years. Actually we traded this years 1st for another 1st last year. We only lost second this year and should be able to get back next years 2nd pick. We still have next years first.

#21 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

Ok Pat,
you are a complete idiot.

First of all, most people with slightly below average intelligence knows a topic like this belongs in the NFL Form. Such simple facts are still beyond your comprehension apparently.

Second, you proved by posting your "factual stories" that you are just pretty much a troll who doesn't know poo about the NFL. And an ignorant troll at that. So, instead of moving this to the NFL Form, I'm going to go ahead and save everyone the time and trouble by moving this to the smack form, where you and your thoughts belong.

Oh yea,

Enjoy your stay on the Huddle.

#22 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

Ok Pat,
you are a complete idiot.

First of all, most people with slightly below average intelligence knows a topic like this belongs in the NFL Form. Such simple facts are still beyond your comprehension apparently.

Second, you proved by posting your "factual stories" that you are just pretty much a troll who doesn't know poo about the NFL. And an ignorant troll at that. So, instead of moving this to the NFL Form, I'm going to go ahead and save everyone the time and trouble by moving this to the smack form, where you and your thoughts belong.

Oh yea,

Enjoy your stay on the Huddle.

Just posted it the same place as the other same thread, guess I put too much faith in Pantherman to know where to correctly place stories.

http://www.carolinah...for-the-season/

#23 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

I figured everyone would rather read a truthful thread, not oe that says everyone unhappy and then cites what a 49ers fan said as proof. Click on link and read the posts. If you ignore the rival fans posts, the overwhelming majority is positive.

And then another guy writes we lost 1st and 2nd pic for next two years. Actually we traded this years 1st for another 1st last year. We only lost second this year and should be able to get back next years 2nd pick. We still have next years first.

nope

#24 Corporal Casto

Corporal Casto

Noob Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationQueen City

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

So Pat, how do you feel about your beloved QB never playing in a saints jersey again? A lot of good your precious coach does now, eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com