Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunbunny

Anyone Rented A Tux Lately?

29 posts in this topic

I wore a tux to prom, but that was eight years ago, no idea what it cost. I rented one last year for a wedding, but I don't remember what that cost either. :/ It was from Jos. A. Bank though so I'm sure I got ripped off.

And don't feel bad Dpantherman, my buddy asked a girl to prom the day of, and he wore a ill fitting suit with a batman tie. His pants split half way through the night. Great night.

I see no problem with wearing a suit. Post a pic!

My date for my jr prom didn't even wear a suit. He wore a pair of checkered vans, a pair of OP pants that were half pink and half grey, a white dress shirt and black tie and white coat. I have a pic but I don't think I've ever scanned it.

So I guess I'm the only poor bastard that wore a suit?

fug you guys. :(

nah man mad respect for sticking to your guns

$120 when I rented one (4 years ago)...the year after though, a place in Hillsborough sells a package including tux, shirt, cufflinks, and something else for $70. Most have been worn once or twice, but I got a brand spanking new one. Hell of a deal.

I paid like $90 when I went to prom. That was in 2004 and 2005 though.

Going to the store with him today. I don't understand why it's so high. He's probably picked a designer tux or something. I know it's black on black pinstripe. Who the fug knows what my child has picked.

Going to the store with him today. I don't understand why it's so high. He's probably picked a designer tux or something. I know it's black on black pinstripe. Who the fug knows what my child has picked.

If you still live in Wilson I would make the trip to Raleigh. What you spend in gas will be worth it if you get one for close to 100 bucks.

130 mens warehouse for a wedding begining of march.