• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

The following was posted after a story about the singer Seal on aol.com. Never seen this from the black community before. Is this a new sentiment, an old one, or just a random thought from an idiot?

If he was keeping it real he would have a Black woman. Another Black memember with money, fame and education that doesn't respect the ingredience which make them special, a Black woman and a Black man. We are the only group that is taught not to cultivate their uniqueness. But hey, if there wasn't such union how would the Black's insatiable appetite for light and bright mates be met? "If you don't understand the system of white supremancy and racism, everything you think you understand will only confuse you," Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing.

#2 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,447 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:24 PM

I was about to get pissed, because I thought someone was criticising the Navy Seals.

Is this guy a singer or something?

#3 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

God damn liberals

#4 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,681 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:16 PM

Thought this was going to be about Navy Seals. :P

#5 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:23 PM

If two people love each other, whether they be of different races/
backgrounds or of the same sex, why can't people just accept it?

I've been out with an African American girl before and felt the eyeballs of everyone in the restaurant as we were leaving (pretty funny, since it was an authentic Mexican restaurant, and 80 percent of the crowd was Mexican).

Let me put this out there...do you think the election of Obama has changed the way black people see interracial dating? Obama, the President of the United States, has an African American wife....does it change anything?

For my feelings on the subject see first sentence.

#6 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:33 PM

Considering the number of unwed mothers in the african-american community...why would he want the baggage?

#7 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,609 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:35 PM

Considering the number of unwed mothers in the african-american community...why would he want the baggage?

wow

Anyone still think my prior accusation was inaccurate? lol

#8 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

Just when someone might accidentally think there was an outside chance you may not be racist scum...

#9 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:43 PM

I think Seal IS keeping it real...

#10 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

You think whatever will get you attention.

#11 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,977 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

I thought this was going to be about Seals and Crofts.

also, cuz white women NEVER have babies out of wedlock. So he did the right thing. I mean damn, why would anybody want to take care of somebody else's child...:rolleyes:

Never seen this from the black community before. Is this a new sentiment, an old one, or just a random thought from an idiot?

No, this is nothing new.

#12 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

Many white women hate it when white guys date Asian girls. Many white guys hate it when white girls date black guys. Many black girls hate it when black guys date white girls.

It's simply evolutionary. You don't like it when a member of the opposite sex is attracted to a group to which you don't feel you belong. Even more so when you see that girl/guy as part of your group.

#13 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

I don't care if white women date other races...

what business is it of mine?

Too many busy-bodies.

#14 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

double

#15 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:57 AM

Many white women hate it when white guys date Asian girls. Many white guys hate it when white girls date black guys. Many black girls hate it when black guys date white girls.

It's simply evolutionary. You don't like it when a member of the opposite sex is attracted to a group to which you don't feel you belong. Even more so when you see that girl/guy as part of your group.

Once had a black coworker who had two, if not three, white girls pregnant at the same time. THAT bothered me, probably in the sense you are talking about. Felt like he was doing it to spite white guys like me, and didn't give a rat's ass about the kids he was making.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.