Photo
- - - - -

Seal criticized

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#11 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

I thought this was going to be about Seals and Crofts.

also, cuz white women NEVER have babies out of wedlock. So he did the right thing. I mean damn, why would anybody want to take care of somebody else's child...:rolleyes:

Never seen this from the black community before. Is this a new sentiment, an old one, or just a random thought from an idiot?

No, this is nothing new.

#12 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

Many white women hate it when white guys date Asian girls. Many white guys hate it when white girls date black guys. Many black girls hate it when black guys date white girls.

It's simply evolutionary. You don't like it when a member of the opposite sex is attracted to a group to which you don't feel you belong. Even more so when you see that girl/guy as part of your group.

#13 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

I don't care if white women date other races...

what business is it of mine?

Too many busy-bodies.

#14 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

double

#15 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:57 AM

Many white women hate it when white guys date Asian girls. Many white guys hate it when white girls date black guys. Many black girls hate it when black guys date white girls.

It's simply evolutionary. You don't like it when a member of the opposite sex is attracted to a group to which you don't feel you belong. Even more so when you see that girl/guy as part of your group.

Once had a black coworker who had two, if not three, white girls pregnant at the same time. THAT bothered me, probably in the sense you are talking about. Felt like he was doing it to spite white guys like me, and didn't give a rat's ass about the kids he was making.

#16 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:56 AM

Once had a black coworker who had two, if not three, white girls pregnant at the same time. THAT bothered me, probably in the sense you are talking about. Felt like he was doing it to spite white guys like me, and didn't give a rat's ass about the kids he was making.

You should...because through taxes you were probably subsidizing them.