Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elliot Harrison Ranks Nfl Coaches - Rivera At #24

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems about right. Can't really put him much higher yet

Posted

Who the hell is Elliott Harrison. I rank him 237th out of the Nfl.com writers.

Posted

Dear God I feel sorry for you. I have NEVER seen a bigger Internet Loser than the likes of you.

It is really sad that you seek out ANY type of attention so desperately that getting constantly insulted on a message board is a step up from your otherwise pathetic existence.

I swear that I would kill myself if my life sucked even half as much as yours does.

If he want's to make Zod some coin by refreshing the page a thousand times a day to troll us, let him.

Posted

Why is this low-rent Peter Griffin wannabe troll still hanging around here??

Posted

Fox is a great coach. It was just time for a change.

Posted

Foxy won with The Golden Calf of Bristol as his QB. Tim. The Golden Calf of Bristol. Dude deserves his top 10 ranking. Rivera will start climbing the list though.

I wouldn't say he 'won' considering he didn't have a winning record.

Posted

I believe Rivera will move up on this list.

Posted

Who the hell is Elliott Harrison. I rank him 237th out of the Nfl.com writers.

i actually like the guy. i've yet to see him put out an idiotic article (which is more than i can say for a lot of the writers.)

Posted

He won 9 games last year with The Golden Calf of Bristol/Kyle Orton. So he did "win games" in fact he "won" more than Rivera did with Cam. Fair enough he also lost 9 but not a bad year.

Posted

i would say he won considering he made the playoffs with a tight end at quarterback.

foxy got mad criticism (and it was deserved) here for being unable to adapt and make adjustments. once the The Golden Calf of Bristol situation was thrown into his lap he scrapped the entire playbook and gameplanning guidelines and built everything around what he had to work with. give credit where credit is due.

Posted

this list is a fuging joke, half of the top ten inherited their teams

Posted

He won 9 games last year with The Golden Calf of Bristol/Kyle Orton. So he did "win games" in fact he "won" more than Rivera did with Cam. Fair enough he also lost 9 but not a bad year.

No doubt he won more than Rivera, and Fox does deserve some praise for what he did. But I just get annoyed when people talk up how much the Broncos "won" last year like they were 14-2 or something, when their record would've landed them in 3rd place in the Panthers' division. The Broncos did not have a winning record, and are just the beneficiaries of being in the worst division in football.

Fox had plenty of 8-8 seasons here and they are precisely what got him fired.

1 person likes this