Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Dodgers Thread

106 posts in this topic

Posted

SF Giants are destroying the little boys in blue.

Posted

Btw, I believe the NY Yankees have surpassed the Dodgers. I never had the heart to tell you having the best record in May really doesn't mean anything.

Posted

Btw, I believe the NY Yankees have surpassed the Dodgers. I never had the heart to tell you having the best record in May really doesn't mean anything.

Yo that's a perfect username for you my man.

Posted

Enjoy tonights ass whooping?

Posted

Haha against Nathan Evoldi?

And still no Matt Kemp?

So I see you're choosing to root for the Giants this week instead of the yankees huh?

Posted

Dude I've told you; I'm a NYY fan. I have been all my life. I fly to NY every year & watch them play a series, except this year I went to ATL instead. Little brother is a Braves fan so he got to see his team too & it saved some money.

I'm not a Giants fan. I just follow them because of Madison. What difference does it make who is pitching? They are gonna sweep LA with neither of their 2 Ace pitchers throwing a game.

Posted

LOL you're just a fuging hater and that's all you live for.

All you do is sit on here all day and start poo about stuff you know nothing about.

If you actually wanted to talk baseball, I would love to. But I am not going to deal with your bandwagoning and hating on LA just because you have a miserable life.

I'd love to sit and chat but I have a girlfriend that would like to go to the beach today. Have fun on the web buddy.

Posted

LOL you're just a fuging hater and that's all you live for.

All you do is sit on here all day and start poo about stuff you know nothing about.

If you actually wanted to talk baseball, I would love to. But I am not going to deal with your bandwagoning and hating on LA just because you have a miserable life.

I'd love to sit and chat but I have a girlfriend that would like to go to the beach today. Have fun on the web buddy.

peter-coffin-meme-generator-create-an-imaginary-girlfriend-online-date-her-for-8-months-54ec15.jpg

Posted

Kershaw is gonna lose to SF, again.

Posted

Kershaw gettin hammered in the 4th....

Posted

Kershaw gettin hammered in the 4th....

lol, 6 innings pitched, 2 earned runs, 8 strike outs for Kershaw.

Interesting the contrast between the Dodgers and Angels seasons so far.

The Angels sucked as their best player was essentially a no show early in the season, Pujols comes around and so do the Halos.

Take the best player in the game, Matt Kemp off the Dodgers roster and they look like the Angels during April.

The Dodgers need 2 things:

A healthy Matt Kemp and a slugging 3rd baseman along the lines of a Casey Blake they got a few years back at the trade deadline.

Suddenly all these outstanding pitching performances wont be wasted.

Posted

lol, 6 innings pitched, 2 earned runs, 8 strike outs for Kershaw.

Interesting the contrast between the Dodgers and Angels seasons so far.

The Angels sucked as their best player was essentially a no show early in the season, Pujols comes around and so do the Halos.

Take the best player in the game, Matt Kemp off the Dodgers roster and they look like the Angels during April.

The Dodgers need 2 things:

A healthy Matt Kemp and a slugging 3rd baseman along the lines of a Casey Blake they got a few years back at the trade deadline.

Suddenly all these outstanding pitching performances wont be wasted.

2nd time this season SFs #3 pitcher has beat LAs Ace.

His stats look good until you see Vogelsongs.. 7IP, 0ER, 3SO

LA just got shut out back to back by SFs #3 & #4 pitchers.