105 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

Posted Image

Dodgers - 5
Angels - 2

Andre Ethier gets signed to a 5 year contract, bats in the tying run, and then Juan Rivera hits a three run walk off homer.

LA still #1 in the league.

#32 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,846 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:53 AM

Posted Image

Dodgers - 5
Angels - 2

Andre Ethier gets signed to a 5 year contract, bats in the tying run, and then Juan Rivera hits a three run walk off homer.

LA still #1 in the league.

I didn't see Ethier got locked up long term, thanks.
I'm anxious to see the moves new Dodger ownership makes at the trade deadline.
Giants surging now, this should be a great race for the West.

#33 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

Damnit. I always see Kershaw on the ESPN bottom line throwing 7-8 shutout innings & striking out 10+ batters. I sit down tonight to watch him & he gets pummeled by the freaking CWS. Just my luck to catch him on an off night.

#34 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:33 AM

Damnit. I always see Kershaw on the ESPN bottom line throwing 7-8 shutout innings & striking out 10+ batters. I sit down tonight to watch him & he gets pummeled by the freaking CWS. Just my luck to catch him on an off night.

Oh darn, such a shame bro...

Must of sucked even more watching us pull out the win and staying atop the entire MLB at 41-24.

#35 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

Another incredible win for the Dodgers. I can't even tell you how fun it is to be a fan this season.

Think Blue!

#36 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

NEW YORK YANKEES

#37 Guest_herpes_*

Guest_herpes_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

SF Giants are destroying the little boys in blue.

#38 Guest_herpes_*

Guest_herpes_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

Btw, I believe the NY Yankees have surpassed the Dodgers. I never had the heart to tell you having the best record in May really doesn't mean anything.

#39 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:31 PM

Btw, I believe the NY Yankees have surpassed the Dodgers. I never had the heart to tell you having the best record in May really doesn't mean anything.

Yo that's a perfect username for you my man.

#40 Guest_herpes_*

Guest_herpes_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:59 PM

Enjoy tonights ass whooping?

#41 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:23 AM

Haha against Nathan Evoldi?

And still no Matt Kemp?

So I see you're choosing to root for the Giants this week instead of the yankees huh?

#42 Guest_herpes_*

Guest_herpes_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:35 AM

Dude I've told you; I'm a NYY fan. I have been all my life. I fly to NY every year & watch them play a series, except this year I went to ATL instead. Little brother is a Braves fan so he got to see his team too & it saved some money.

I'm not a Giants fan. I just follow them because of Madison. What difference does it make who is pitching? They are gonna sweep LA with neither of their 2 Ace pitchers throwing a game.

#43 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

LOL you're just a fuging hater and that's all you live for.

All you do is sit on here all day and start poo about stuff you know nothing about.

If you actually wanted to talk baseball, I would love to. But I am not going to deal with your bandwagoning and hating on LA just because you have a miserable life.

I'd love to sit and chat but I have a girlfriend that would like to go to the beach today. Have fun on the web buddy.

#44 Guest_herpes_*

Guest_herpes_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

LOL you're just a fuging hater and that's all you live for.

All you do is sit on here all day and start poo about stuff you know nothing about.

If you actually wanted to talk baseball, I would love to. But I am not going to deal with your bandwagoning and hating on LA just because you have a miserable life.

I'd love to sit and chat but I have a girlfriend that would like to go to the beach today. Have fun on the web buddy.

Posted Image

#45 Guest_herpes_*

Guest_herpes_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:02 PM

Kershaw is gonna lose to SF, again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com