• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Honestly in this specific example, I think doing nothing would be better than what they came up with.

#17 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

I'm pretty sure that it's been statistically proven that harassing old ladies buying cold medicine drastically curtails the production of meth fellas.

#18 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

Meant privilege....damn auto feature on my iPhone

Yeah, you gotta watch that thing... I called a lady a swamp ***** in a text a while back, I can't remember what I was tryna type.

#19 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

I thought that Tim Olyphant was taking care of those mofos?

#20 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

N.C. has a law now where you have to show I.D. to get a prescription filled if it contains pain medication. I had a percocet prescription after having a tooth pulled and not only would they not let me get even the antibiotics that were with it filled because I didn't have my I.D. on me, they wouldn't let me get either even once I produced the I.D. because I had moved and the address was different.

It was rather embarrassing and I did get the sense that they were essentially accusing me of being a drug addict/dealer/criminal simply for being in pain after having a tooth pulled. I get what they're trying to do, but assuming everyone is a criminal just to catch the few who are is not the answer.

But I'd expect nothing less from the folks who gave us the patriot act.

#21 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

Got to love bad law. This woman isn't the target of the intended law if she's obviously not cranking up meth production.

It will be thrown out.

#22 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

<snip>

#23 d-run

d-run

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

N.C. has a law now where you have to show I.D. to get a prescription filled if it contains pain medication. I had a percocet prescription after having a tooth pulled and not only would they not let me get even the antibiotics that were with it filled because I didn't have my I.D. on me, they wouldn't let me get either even once I produced the I.D. because I had moved and the address was different.

It was rather embarrassing and I did get the sense that they were essentially accusing me of being a drug addict/dealer/criminal simply for being in pain after having a tooth pulled. I get what they're trying to do, but assuming everyone is a criminal just to catch the few who are is not the answer.

But I'd expect nothing less from the folks who gave us the patriot act.

I work in a pharmacy and those employees were being overzealous and hard to deal with. As far as I know the ID just can't be expired. Also, you could have gotten the antibiotic without the ID. I would change pharmacies if I were you.

#24 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

Pfft, everyone knows you use methylamine to make the good stuff.

#25 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:03 AM

The Republicans are no saints when it comes to taking our rights away, but honestly, Barack Obama has done more to strip our rights away that even GWB did.

I'm telling you people, wake up. They are not going to stop until we have nothing left.

Barack Obama signed legislation to put us all into FEMA camps under Marshal Law if we try to impede their plans. They saw the people revolting in the Middle East, and passed that law in the middle of the night, yet our "main-stream media" fails repeatedly to warn us of our government's plans of a Dictatorship.

We are running out of time to act folks.

wat

#26 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,339 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

just another day in wierdland

#27 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

<snip>

#28 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

The Republicans are no saints when it comes to taking our rights away, but honestly, Barack Obama has done more to strip our rights away that even GWB did.

I'm telling you people, wake up. They are not going to stop until we have nothing left.

Barack Obama signed legislation to put us all into FEMA camps under Marshal Law if we try to impede their plans. They saw the people revolting in the Middle East, and passed that law in the middle of the night, yet our "main-stream media" fails repeatedly to warn us of our government's plans of a Dictatorship.

We are running out of time to act folks.

you know what martial law is right?

#29 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

<snip>

#30 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

Yes, it is where the government "suspends" all of our rights, and treats us like prisoners for "our own safety".

It wont be for our safety though, it will be used to keep our government in power after we citizens decide that we want them gone.

yea, it's not a new thing. the government has always had that ability. combining it with "FEMA CAMPS" doesn't change anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com