#16 smitty_89

smitty_89

Panther for Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Its all cuts, edits and transitions. Making it seamless with accurate sequences. Its equal parts, they feed off each other...video n music. Its the person who creates the personal perspective and feeling of the vid. The signature video in smitty89 proflie still gives me chills.

thanks man, believe it or not that was the very first video I ever did. It took me a long time but it turned out really well

#17 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,232 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

That song "Boobie Miles" by Big KRIT is an awesome song, from a very good mixtape. Don't know if it would mesh well with a highlight film, but I'd too like too see it tried.

#18 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

very nice man! Loved the hit at the very end.

Thanks dude! Appreciate it!

#19 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,463 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

B.O.B - So Good

#20 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,141 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

#21 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

thanks man, believe it or not that was the very first video I ever did. It took me a long time but it turned out really well

What software do you use? I have a Macbook Pro and I have IMovie, been trying to make a highlight video, it is harder thanI thought...

#22 smitty_89

smitty_89

Panther for Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

What software do you use? I have a Macbook Pro and I have IMovie, been trying to make a highlight video, it is harder thanI thought...

I use Sony VegasStudio

#23 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

i really wanna learn how to make a highlight video lol

#24 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

That song "Boobie Miles" by Big KRIT is an awesome song, from a very good mixtape. Don't know if it would mesh well with a highlight film, but I'd too like too see it tried.

the beat is so slow but I remember watching berry sanders highlights to forest gump music and it worked well.

#25 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

I just like the boobie miles song since it's related to footlball and has a good message. I feel like if it was highlight clips interspersed with maybe press clips or interviews it would work better.

#26 the212

the212

It ain't what it was.

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Don't post here often--did back during the dog-days of camps with those infamous twitter wars (Person/Reed/etc). Was a blast.

I work in radio exclusively now, but love vid-production. I just got Sony Vegas, and am hoping to cut up some great stuff soon. Smitty89 (I think I got your name right).....second to NONE. Awesome thematic concepts, great storyboarding. It's NFL-Films quality work, without the advantages of the technology.

This was the most recent piece I put together. Basic. I've always tried to let the music and images do the talking. Less narrative makes for a more dynamic piece, IMO. That said, I AM a RADIO jock....and just did this for shits/giggles on WMM.

It was to celebrate the ending of the lockout, which looking back, makes me appreciate the "problems" our beloved team faces today. Nothing....nothing...would have been worse than no football at all.

Well, unless you live in Cleveland.

Enjoy, and more to come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.