97 replies to this topic

#76 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

And the excuses keep comin...

That's what happens when a prospect comes from a Carolina school. Half of these users like the Cocks.

Information that would otherwise be unknown to people who don't follow the team as closely = excuses. Good logic there, bud.

What's the saying...obvious troll is obvious.

Edit: You're from LA. That explains a LOT.

#77 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

http://www.rotoworld...stephon-gilmore

Apparently Gilmore isn't a stupid selection after all. Here is another good link concerning CB's

http://bleacherrepor...ource=pulsenews

This is a premium position people that needs addressing

#78 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

Well then, that settles it. Since Bleacher Report says it, it must be true.

#79 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

I'D BE PISSED TO THE MAX

#80 Panthers Power

Panthers Power

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Solid pick.

#81 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,244 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

if you've only watched every single one of his games in college then you know that Gilmore sucks at man coverage. A #2 CB should be very good at man

My post doesn't advocate one way or another for him. Just providing information that I thought some mind find interesting. Of course I've only watched every single one of his games in college, so what do I know?

If we were drafting based off of school allegiance I'd rather have Ingram. But he's not what the Panthers need...

#82 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

Information that would otherwise be unknown to people who don't follow the team as closely = excuses. Good logic there, bud.

What's the saying...obvious troll is obvious.

Edit: You're from LA. That explains a LOT.

Hahaha I love how this is coming from a user named Gamecocksmitty. Obviously offended that his sub-par corner is being exposed as an overrated prospect.

And are you really going to judge some one based on where they live? That is one of the most ignorant things I've ever experienced on here. Please tell me what that explains, Cock.

#83 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

Hahaha I love how this is coming from a user named Gamecocksmitty. Obviously offended that his sub-par corner is being exposed as an overrated prospect.

And are you really going to judge some one based on where they live? That is one of the most ignorant things I've ever experienced on here. Please tell me what that explains, Cock.

Exposed by who? Everyone else says he is the second best corner in the draft and could possibly be off the board in the top 10. Only one saying this is you? Do you like to be different or something? Or is that he is a Gamecock and that rubs you the wrong way?

#84 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,419 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

Julio abused him

#85 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

Guys, he isn't the 2nd best CB in the draft. He might not even be the 3rd. Don't confuse the 2nd overall CB taken with the 2nd best CB.

#86 heyyall

heyyall

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

Reminds me of a taller Captain Munnerlyn.

#87 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

gilmore is mostly combine hype.

got straight ABUSED by the kid from ECU and man handled by Julio Jones not to mention the other numerous times he gives up big plays every year.

he has potential ALOT of potential but he also needs alot of work on technique and instinct imo

#88 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,607 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

Guys, he isn't the 2nd best CB in the draft. He might not even be the 3rd. Don't confuse the 2nd overall CB taken with the 2nd best CB.

So we're supposed to just take your word for that, putting aside all the opinions of scouts, coaches, general managers, so on and so on and so on..

Yeah. Don't think I'm gonna do that.

#89 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,607 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

gilmore is mostly combine hype.

got straight ABUSED by the kid from ECU and man handled by Julio Jones not to mention the other numerous times he gives up big plays every year.

he has potential ALOT of potential but he also needs alot of work on technique and instinct imo

That's just so weird. GIlmore;s stock stayed pretty consistent at the combine. It wasn't until the offseason progressed and more and more analysts and scouts began to look at the tape that his stock began to rise. Don't confuse the Huddle's ignorance of him early on in the offseason for his own ability.

#90 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

He is not the 2nd best corner in this draft hahaha.

Anyone who thinks that is either a die hard Cock fan or has know clue how to evaluate talent, and purely choose their favorite prospects based on the hottest name that they hear on the Huddle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com