Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Dat Pat

Cam Newton's Sophmore Slump [Article]

93 posts in this topic

Article basically makes the same point I did, almost no wins, all wins against inferior opponents, best numbers at begining of season when defenses where weak from no offseason.

Who is this forward thinking and thoroughly accurate poster!? Looks like he nailed it!!

So I guess once again I'll have to explain why you fail.

You said...

He replied...

To make a point about you cherry picking stats, which he then reinforced by cherry picking Brees' stats.

He even pointed to your mentioning Tampa.

So in short, you're (correct use of the word btw) an idiot.

Got to love message boards, you can call someone an idiot for saying something about future, and then pull it back up when the future makes them the idiot! Lol

your........dipshit. Epic fail, assnugget.

What happened? I thought the idea of a Sophmore slump was "epic fail"? OOPS!

Is that you Pat?

Is that you Pat?

It has to be. Hey Pat, how's 1-4 treating ya?

Got to love message boards, you can call someone an idiot for saying something about future, and then pull it back up when the future makes them the idiot! Lol

What's funny about this is you still don't understand why you're an idiot, when I explained why you're an idiot as if I was talking to a 5th grader.

yeah and i suppose you predicted that the suspension of the coaching staff would fug the saints so bad that they'd be 1-4 at this point and brees would just be chasing records right

man how embarrassing is it going to be when goodell has to hand the saints the lombardi in the super dome am i right shitlords?

Your grasp of English was the fail, dumbass.

What happened when Cam played the Saints? If he is so bad, how come you guys couldn't beat him? Surely, you're above us in the standings right? Oh wait...

What happened when Cam played the Saints? If he is so bad, how come you guys couldn't beat him? Surely, you're above us in the standings right? Oh wait...

our pouty crybaby sore loser quarterback looked like tom brady against his team.

get fuged saints fans.

our pouty crybaby sore loser quarterback looked like tom brady against his team.

get fuged saints fans.

They do. Every Sunday.