Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Ranked 10 In Toughest Schedule This Season (Espn)

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Posted on ESPN this morning.

Top 15 Toughest Schedules for 2012 based on 2011 performance.

1. Giants
2. Denver
3. Cleveland
4. St. Louis
5. Baltimore
6. San Diego
7. Phillidelphia
8. Minnesota
9. Arizona
10. Carolina
11. New Orleans
12. Jacksonville
13. Cincinnati
14. Piitsburgh
15. Indianapolis

[url="http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/56896/2012-nfl-strength-of-schedule"]http://espn.go.com/b...gth-of-schedule[/url]

Posted · Report post

Meaningless statistic at this point. True SOS cannot be determined before the season.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Agreed. But interesting none the less.

Posted · Report post

Better than last year... At least there's 9 teams In front of us.

I agree though, kind of meaningless.

People that have us on their schedule will have a "weaker" power of schedule because we only went 6-10 last year, when in reality we'll be much better this year "knock on wood"

I've always thought this was kind of silly tbh. I read this article first thing this am, and was like... Meh

Posted · Report post

Panthers schedule ended up middle of the league pretty much...that's why it's meaningless

Posted · Report post

its the offseason, everything is meaningful.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How in the hell did the Patriots end up with the weakest schedule? .453 opposing winning %

Posted · Report post

Isn't that funny? The best teams end up with the easiest schedules. Making sense ftw.

Posted · Report post

Cleveland #3, lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Munch4455' timestamp='1334586478' post='1731429']
How in the hell did the Patriots end up with the weakest schedule? .453 opposing winning %
[/quote]

I'm convinced that Robert Kraft is blowing Roger. His teams always get the "favorable" calls, every game I watch The Pats are obviously favored by the refs. Had it not been for Welkers drop... The Pats would have won that game too.

Bottom line is I think that there is something behind the scenes going on with the Pats' organization, and the NFL; any other fan of any other team (except for Pats fans) always agree with me.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1334592191' post='1731596']
I'm convinced that Robert Kraft is blowing Roger. His teams always get the "favorable" calls, every game I watch The Pats are obviously favored by the refs. Had it not been for Welkers drop... The Pats would have won that game too.

Bottom line is I think that there is something behind the scenes going on with the Pats' organization, and the NFL; any other fan of any other team (except for Pats fans) always agree with me.
[/quote]

Pats are a high-profit team, of course they'd hold the league's favor

Posted · Report post

last season before the year started we had the hardest SOS, after all said and done we were right about average

10th doesn't sound too hard TBH, especially with the saints in such dissaray and falcons without a 1st rounder as well. SOS shouldn't be too much to overcome.