Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tupac Performs At Coachella...

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

...via Hologram.

[yt]8L73tGfOam4[/yt]

This is nuts and awesome.

Posted · Report post

i stayed up to watch the performance last night and I was just absolutely dumbfounded when 2pac "showed up"........i can only imagine what the festival goers there were thinking, having been consuming massive amounts of drugs and alcohol for 3 straight days. This had to make some people absolutely wig out! hahaha :ph34r:

Posted · Report post

was getting ready to post this

as an avid festival goer, i can imagine that crowd going nuts (in many different ways) when that went down

this is really awesome tho.

Posted · Report post

damn..

Posted · Report post

That was cool.

Posted · Report post

Tupac's alive, that was his reflection in a pane of glass.

Posted · Report post

Who's tupac?

Just kidd...

Posted · Report post

[size=4][font=arial, sans-serif]How come they ain't found who killed Biggie or Tupac but they arrest O.J. Simpson the next day? Nicole Simpson can't rap![/font][font=arial, sans-serif] I want justice![/font][/size]

Posted · Report post

Awesome stuff. Question now, would you actually pay to see a hologram...and when do concerts start going on sale for these artists? Could do as many shows as you want a night, any act. Loads of money potentially at first anyway.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='black1605' timestamp='1334589777' post='1731526']
[font=arial, sans-serif]How come they ain't found who killed Biggie or Tupac but they arrest O.J. Simpson the next day? Nicole Simpson can't rap![/font][font=arial, sans-serif] I want justice![/font]
[/quote]

Well when you leave a bunch of evidence at the crime scene, like Simpsons did, it is pretty easy.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='black1605' timestamp='1334589777' post='1731526']
[size=4][font=arial,sans-serif]How come they ain't found who killed Biggie or Tupac but they arrest O.J. Simpson the next day? Nicole Simpson can't rap![/font][font=arial,sans-serif] I want justice![/font][/size]
[/quote]

It wasn't the next day. He was in Chicago.

Want another example of "justice"? Download a Michael Jackson song. Get 5 years in prison. Kill Michael Jackson. Get 4 years probation.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='NCstoner420' timestamp='1334589988' post='1731533']
Well when you leave a bunch of evidence at the crime scene, like Simpsons did, it is pretty easy.
[/quote]

It took several days for the cops to plant evidence and take blood to OJ's house.