Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tupac Performs At Coachella...

46 posts in this topic

Posted

...via Hologram.

This is nuts and awesome.

Posted

i stayed up to watch the performance last night and I was just absolutely dumbfounded when 2pac "showed up"........i can only imagine what the festival goers there were thinking, having been consuming massive amounts of drugs and alcohol for 3 straight days. This had to make some people absolutely wig out! hahaha :ph34r:

Posted

was getting ready to post this

as an avid festival goer, i can imagine that crowd going nuts (in many different ways) when that went down

this is really awesome tho.

Posted

damn..

Posted

That was cool.

Posted

Tupac's alive, that was his reflection in a pane of glass.

Posted

Who's tupac?

Just kidd...

Posted

How come they ain't found who killed Biggie or Tupac but they arrest O.J. Simpson the next day? Nicole Simpson can't rap! I want justice!

Posted

Awesome stuff. Question now, would you actually pay to see a hologram...and when do concerts start going on sale for these artists? Could do as many shows as you want a night, any act. Loads of money potentially at first anyway.

Posted

How come they ain't found who killed Biggie or Tupac but they arrest O.J. Simpson the next day? Nicole Simpson can't rap! I want justice!

Well when you leave a bunch of evidence at the crime scene, like Simpsons did, it is pretty easy.

Posted

It wasn't the next day. He was in Chicago.

Want another example of "justice"? Download a Michael Jackson song. Get 5 years in prison. Kill Michael Jackson. Get 4 years probation.

Posted

Well when you leave a bunch of evidence at the crime scene, like Simpsons did, it is pretty easy.

It took several days for the cops to plant evidence and take blood to OJ's house.