8 replies to this topic

#1 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,939 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

I spent about 10 hours working on this over the weekend. Don't be too hard on me. Lots of good info pulled together in 1 spot. If you have anything pertinent that needs added in regards to pro days, private workouts, or prospects we're rumored to be interested in shoot me a PM or let me know in this thread and I'll add it.

Carolina Panthers NFL Draft Tracker (Link)

#2 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,390 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

I think they want an upgrade at wr.and would not be surprised if we pick one with the 1st.

#3 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

nice work putting together all that information. i'm sure there are lots of people who will find it very useful. if they can drag their browsers to bleacherreport, that is.

#4 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

Our offense was pretty good last year, but no where near elite. Maybe the front office will say fug some defense, let's just try and out score everybody like GB or NO and they'll go offense first round.

#5 Rook35200

Rook35200

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

Our offense was pretty good last year, but no where near elite. Maybe the front office will say fug some defense, let's just try and out score everybody like GB or NO and they'll go offense first round.

#6 Rook35200

Rook35200

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

I would like to see us go offense too...God forbid what happened to us last year on defense happens to us on offense this year, in regards to all the injuries...

#7 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

I really don't see us going offense in the first this year. Just don't see Blackmon. Falling to us when STL, JAX and MIA pick before us.

#8 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

If we were going that direction we never would have hired Rivera. Defense, it would seem, is still very much the priority here and there have been no indications from the top yet that that will change.

#9 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,939 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

nice work putting together all that information. i'm sure there are lots of people who will find it very useful. if they can drag their browsers to bleacherreport, that is.

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. Makes it all worth while. I honestly wish I was given more leeway to include more viewpoints. But I was forced to stay pretty mainstream. Thanks for the kind words again, it is very appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.