Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kindergartener Handcuffed In Ga

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds like she needed a belt across the face.

Posted

If my 6 year old was cuffed then I would be also. I'd beat the badge off that cock sucker.

Posted

Seems every year there's a few kids in my kid's classes that just don't know how to act like freaking normal people. It's like they were plucked out of token dysfuntional families and spread out evenly across teachers. I think we need to shut down a school here and there and convert them to alternative schools. No need to hold back kids because of jerks.

Posted

If my 6 year old was cuffed then I would be also. I'd beat the badge off that cock sucker.

If a kid acts in a manner that warrants cuffing then they should be cuffed.

If a kid acts in a manner that warrants cuffing, the parents probably deserve to be cuffed as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

If a clown wearing a costume and a shiny button can't control a 6 year old then they have no business being in the field.

Posted

I can understand your sentiment CatofWar, and I want to protect my kids too, but I also know that they are not always in the right.

Some people automatically assume that their kids can do no wrong... obviously I wouldn't want my kids mistreated, but if they act like fools, then somebody needs to deal with it.

Having said that, my kids know that if they get so much as called to the principals office for misbehaving, I'm going to beat their asses myself, which is why my kids behave... obviously some kids have emotional and other problems that aren't always on the parents, but the vast majority of kids misbehaving is due to slack ass parents.

Posted

You're not protecting your kids like that. Matter of fact that just about the worst attitude a parent could have in that situation.

Its like saying "Look Jr. Not only do you not have to respect the Police but violence is a good way to react when you dont like what they are doing."

1 person likes this

Posted

@biscuit- my kids are heathens. But they are mine. No man or woman has the right to lay hands on my child, regardless if they took some oath. If you did it to my kid its called assault. When they do it its "necessary".

@inimiscus- children shouldn't respect authority, they should question it. fug the police.

Posted

@inimiscus- children shouldn't respect authority, they should question it. fug the police.

So I guess youre proud of them when you tell them to clean their room and they respond with a "fug you pops! Whats so great about making a bed?"

Children dont have the mental capacity to question authority.

Posted

Tell that to mine.

Posted

We all know 6 year olds know better than to do this kind of stuff. They should all have a clear grasp on how to not injure other people and be considerate of other people's property. We should start giving them multi-year sentences as well.

Seriously, this poo is uncalled for. Handcuffing and taking a 6 year old to the police station? What happened to sitting the kid in a corner and having somebody watch her until the parents got there for a talk? Jesus. The stupidity.

Posted

We all know 6 year olds know better than to do this kind of stuff. They should all have a clear grasp on how to not injure other people and be considerate of other people's property. We should start giving them multi-year sentences as well.

Seriously, this poo is uncalled for. Handcuffing and taking a 6 year old to the police station? What happened to sitting the kid in a corner and having somebody watch her until the parents got there for a talk? Jesus. The stupidity.

I think the point is, she WOULDN'T sit in the corner... she was knocking pictures off the wall, knocking over furniture and throwing things... I don't think telling her to sit in the corner would have worked...

Look, I'm not saying that she should have been cuffed and taken off to jail, but at some point, what is the alternative? My wife is trained to restrain a child without hurting them or hurting herself? Would that be acceptable? If the kid is absolutely going nuts, what other choices do the school/police authorities have?