Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Carolina Panthers Full 2012 Schedule

139 posts in this topic

Did I miss a thread about Thursday night games? Or are 95% of all NFL fans about to get the most awesome shock ever as well?

I pride myself for being on top of these sort of things.... Odd that I missed it. Hmf.

If you're in a TWC-dominated market like Charlotte, these Thursday night games continue to suck. I wish the NFL would just drop their price and get it on TWC or do away with them altogether. Thursday night games being shoved down our throats are like Google+ and Bing.

Charlotte always plays the Panthers thursday night games the few times we've appeared. Usually like WSOC I think.

Or go to a bar.

TWC is evil though.

Yeah the Thursday night change is old news. Looks like I'll be requesting Friday the 21st off from work.

If u did NOT pie Dpantherman for his OP... You're fuggin WRONG!

Lol. I'm taking the 21st as well

FYI: Anyone who is tracking the leaks as we get closer to 7PM, keep an eye on the beat writers like Brad Biggs, NY writers, etc. Following Shefter and ESPN/mainstream guys ( on twitter) is a waste of time as they want to keep the suspense building for the 7PM ESPN special.

I'd bet $100 that Shefter has had the full NFL schedule for at least 2 hours now.

Didn't we know this was coming already? Aren't all 32 teams a Thu night game this year?

Fug the GD NFL network.