Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Full 2012 Schedule

139 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

my best friend is a giants fan...its perfect. We will go to a bar and loser pays for dinner!

Posted · Report post

It would be great if we could score a sunday or monday night game to go with this!

I'll be shocked if we don't. We'll get at least 1, wouldn't be surprised if we get 2...so 3 primetime games overall.

Posted · Report post

Well the Patriots have four prime time games this year and we have one so far out of however many prime time games there are.

Posted · Report post

my best friend is a giants fan...its perfect. We will go to a bar and loser pays for dinner!

Funny, as is my Golf bud. We will watch together at the local watering hole, loser buys a round of golf.

Posted · Report post

Damn sure better get a Monday nighter!

Cam needs to get that Monday night win streak going son!

Posted · Report post

just google ' NFL Thursday Night' every team gets one

Not true. There are 13 Thursday night games. Unless they plan on contracting teams before the season starts that is impossible. I think what you mean is every team will get a primetime game (either Thursday Night, SNF, MNF, etc).

Posted · Report post

They are doing TNF every week this year so each team has a chance to play in Primetime.

It's not every week. 13 on the NFLN to be exact.

Posted · Report post

I was hoping for a primetime game at home but I'd rather have a Sun/Mon nighter.

Posted · Report post

Charlotte always plays the Panthers thursday night games the few times we've appeared. Usually like WSOC I think.

Or go to a bar.

TWC is evil though.

Correct.....the local team will be on regular cable (within a 50 mile radius) anytime the NFLN broadcasts a game.....just like the fans in New York will be able to watch the same game on their local cable channel

Posted · Report post

Damn the Giants schedule is brutal

Posted · Report post

man leakage is dead today...i remember the previous 2 years we pretty much had half our schedule..

Posted · Report post

Has Joe Person leaked anything yet? He's usually great at this stuff IMO.