Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Carolina Panthers Full 2012 Schedule

139 posts in this topic

NFL Network just started there NFL Schedge release show fyi.

Week 15 is the Panthers game in San Diego

9ers have 5....wtf?

Game short of the Big One. Not all that shocking.

Monday Night in Philly Week 12

Let me get this straight: Jacksonville got 2 MNF home games last season and a Thursday nighter for no apparent reason and we're looking at just 2 primetime games, none on SNF? Traditionally, there's only about 10 teams per season with that few or less.

JR should've never showed his pie chart.

Jeff McLane

@
Jeff_McLane

Here's the
sked: 9/9, at Cle, 1, 9/16 vs. Bal, 1, 9/23, at Ari 4:05 ..........
11/26, vs. Car, 8:30,

Sun. Sept. 9 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Stadium 4:15 p.m. FOX

Sun. Sept. 16 vs. New Orleans Saints Bank of America Stadium 1:00 p.m. FOX

Thu. Sept. 20 vs. New York Giants Bank of America Stadium 8:20 p.m. NFLN

Sun. Sept. 30 at Atlanta Falcons Georgia Dome 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sun. Oct. 7 vs. Seattle Seahawks Bank of America Stadium 4:05 p.m. FOX

Sun. Oct. 14 Bye

Sun. Oct. 21 vs. Dallas Cowboys Bank of America Stadium 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sun. Oct. 28 at Chicago Bears Soldier Field 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sun. Nov. 4 at Washington Redskins FedEx Field 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sun. Nov. 11 vs. Denver Broncos Bank of America Stadium 1:00 p.m. CBS

Sun. Nov. 18 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bank of America Stadium 1:00 p.m. * FOX

Mon. Nov. 26 at Philadelphia Eagles Lincoln Financial Field 8:30 p.m. ESPN

Sun. Dec. 2 at Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium 1:00 p.m. * FOX

Sun. Dec. 9 vs. Atlanta Falcons Bank of America Stadium 1:00 p.m. * FOX

Sun. Dec. 16 at San Diego Chargers Qualcomm Stadium 4:05 p.m. * FOX

Sun. Dec. 23 vs. Oakland Raiders Bank of America Stadium 1:00 p.m. * CBS

Sun. Dec. 30 at New Orleans Saints Mercedes-Benz Superdome 1:00 p.m. * FOX

NFLN on NFC South

Panthers have 2 primetme games. Week 3 Thursday vs NYG and week 12 @ Philly MNF

• Hello fellow huddles. I've been a Panther fan since 2003 and usually have had the ability to watch all the games until I started at a major retail chain store in 2016.  I'm also at the bottom of the totem pole there so I have the worst scheduling hours  (ex. I have to often do a late shift one day and be back at work for an early shift the next morning , always work weekends) and 99 percent of the time I'm scheduled to work on Sundays. Apparently there's already a bunch of people in my department and elsewhere who already have Sundays off as part of their availability, so I'm guessing this is one of the reasons why I'm ALWAYS scheduled to work a late shift every Sunday it seems which is pretty much a guarantee I will miss the games this season. I've got maybe 4 days of paid time off accumulated so I guess I could pick a few games out of the season to be off on. Logic tells me that I'd probably be better served to let that keep stacking and just take a week of PTO vacation in July or something but it just sucks ass being a huge football fan and miss most of the action for the first time in my life.  I pretty much had to take this job at least in the short term last year, or just take the job that was willing to hire me the soonest honestly.  Its most certainly my fault for majoring in a dumb ass unemployable field of study in college , so I won't waste time bemoaning my living situation at this point. I'm just trying to figure out of theres anyway to at least have Sundays off. I'm guessing I could actually change my availability with the company but that's going to murder my weekly hours , I'm already part time if I miss any given day during the week I get significantly less money for rent/food/other poo I need.  I live in a small ish town in eastern NC right now. 95 percent of the jobs out here seem to be at retail/fast food oriented . I've applied to alot of jobs closer to major areas like Raleigh , Durham for the past half year but no dice so far. At this point, I'm not even sure if its possible for me to get a non retail job. Its pretty much the only thing that I have experience doing and I'm 26 so.. part of me wishes I just went to a branch of the military like alot of my high school classmates did, or gone to some trade school, or did some on the job training for a technical career out of the gate from high school, but you can say hindsight is 20/20 as the cliche goes.  The immediate suggestions would be to DVR / Record the games which isn't an option for me , can't afford expensive  100+ dollar TV packages when thats  ten percent of my monthly income , I make ends meet with this job and thats right about it.  For whatever reason I just assume that the average huddle is middle aged with a decent steady job and income living near a big city haha. Its just my imagination obviously, and what I observe through looking at pictures people post and stories they tell. Even if you don't really have much input on my senario, let me ask you this, was there ever a time in your 20s or just a time in your life where you just didn't have the ability / means to watch the games even though you still considered yourself a fan at the time? 
    • What can I make of Cameron Artis-Payne? What I don't think I can make - barring injuries - is a spot for him on this year's Panthers roster. He may surprise, but I'm not expecting it.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4