Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just A Thought I Wanted To Share

53 posts in this topic

Posted

<snip>

1 person likes this

Posted

civil rights movement.

kidding (mostly,) the white christian right first mobilized as a bloc for reagan.

Posted

"My favorite part of the bible is where Jesus gives money to the rich, tells the poor to suck it up and asks for Caesar's birth certificate. "

Posted

Oh, oh oh. I just had one pop into my head. I wonder why libs want to take money from those that worked hard and earned it, and give it to those that don't want to work. Are they just fukin lazy or what?

Posted

Another. What's with the athiest crusade? I thought they hated the crusades.

Posted

Oh, oh oh. I just had one pop into my head. I wonder why libs want to take money from those that worked hard and earned it, and give it to those that don't want to work. Are they just fukin lazy or what?

Oh I see, you know I am right, so instead of answering my question (because you cant...), you ask a question of your own that makes no sense... I get it.

Posted

I really dont have a problem with Christianity at all, I just cant stand fugtards like Rick Santorum who want to force their religion on everyone else. It makes the Christians look a lot like those Muslims that they are told that they are supposed to hate so much.

Posted

Can anyone explain to me how this happened?

Southern Strategy

also

317544_10150380756147148_669312147_8381809_580841584_n%20%281%29.jpg

Posted

I will give some advice. Hey! Lazy muterpukers, things will come to you faster if you get to work. Otherwise, good luck. Omama aint even workin out for ya.

Posted

Oh I see, you know I am right, so instead of answering my question (because you cant...), you ask a question of your own that makes no sense... I get it.

No sense to you. You work?

Posted

lol @ crusade

But here's a good explanation of why we should care. It's targeted at scientists but whatever.