Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe You All Can Help Me!

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I normally just use this forum for info because you all are generally good with updates but i need some information regarding single game tickets. I live in KY and don't generally get to go to many games but me and a friend of mine (Giants fan) are trying to plan a trip. So what is the price range on the tickets? I'm just trying to figure out how much i need to save up, price really isn't an issue i would just like to get the best seats available.

Posted · Report post

I'm not the right guy to ask, but I'm sure someone here could help out.

Anybody?

Posted · Report post

The upper bowl is usually $55 face value. There will be some lower bowl tickets available in the $90 range and some club seats for around $150 to $200.

Now on NFL ticket exchange you can sometimes find tickets below face value. A Giants prime time game would probably be a hot ticket though.

Posted · Report post

thanks for the compliment

Posted · Report post

Definitely pay attention to when the single game tickets go on sale. Sign up for email alerts, do whatever u need to do. You definitely want to get them on Ticketmaster or on Panthers.com.

U do NOT not not want to go through StubHub, you will get raped!

Posted · Report post

I've had some luck outside the stadium. It's a little nervy wondering if your tickets are legit but really who sells fake Panther tickets.

Posted · Report post

unless it's a primetime game show up a couple hours early and haggle with scalpers. granted it was before the cam newton era but i've snagged mid-level tickets for fifteen bucks a pop ten minutes before kickoff.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ghost' timestamp='1334699699' post='1733646']
I normally just use this forum for info because you all are generally good with updates but i need some information regarding single game tickets. I live in KY and don't generally get to go to many games [b]but me and a friend of mine (Giants fan) [/b]are trying to plan a trip. So what is the price range on the tickets? I'm just trying to figure out how much i need to save up, price really isn't an issue i would just like to get the best seats available.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.technollama.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/these_are_not_the_droids.jpg[/img]

[quote] These aren't the tickets you're looking for.[b] NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD TO GIANTS FANS THE NIGHT OF THE 20TH[/b].
Move along. [/quote]

Posted · Report post

75-90 bucks for lower endzones pretty much. that game is going to be in high demand as well.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the info! This will be my first game at BOA and i'm pretty excited to say the least, I was able to go to the Panthers/Colts game last year but theres nothing better than a home game. Now i just need to find out when they go on sale lol