#1 Ghost

Ghost

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLouisville, KY

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

I normally just use this forum for info because you all are generally good with updates but i need some information regarding single game tickets. I live in KY and don't generally get to go to many games but me and a friend of mine (Giants fan) are trying to plan a trip. So what is the price range on the tickets? I'm just trying to figure out how much i need to save up, price really isn't an issue i would just like to get the best seats available.

#2 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,618 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

I'm not the right guy to ask, but I'm sure someone here could help out.

Anybody?

#3 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

The upper bowl is usually $55 face value. There will be some lower bowl tickets available in the $90 range and some club seats for around $150 to $200.

Now on NFL ticket exchange you can sometimes find tickets below face value. A Giants prime time game would probably be a hot ticket though.

#4 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,398 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

thanks for the compliment

#5 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

Definitely pay attention to when the single game tickets go on sale. Sign up for email alerts, do whatever u need to do. You definitely want to get them on Ticketmaster or on Panthers.com.

U do NOT not not want to go through StubHub, you will get raped!

#6 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

I've had some luck outside the stadium. It's a little nervy wondering if your tickets are legit but really who sells fake Panther tickets.

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,668 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

unless it's a primetime game show up a couple hours early and haggle with scalpers. granted it was before the cam newton era but i've snagged mid-level tickets for fifteen bucks a pop ten minutes before kickoff.

#8 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 15,969 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

I normally just use this forum for info because you all are generally good with updates but i need some information regarding single game tickets. I live in KY and don't generally get to go to many games but me and a friend of mine (Giants fan) are trying to plan a trip. So what is the price range on the tickets? I'm just trying to figure out how much i need to save up, price really isn't an issue i would just like to get the best seats available.

Posted Image

These aren't the tickets you're looking for. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD TO GIANTS FANS THE NIGHT OF THE 20TH.
Move along.

#9 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

75-90 bucks for lower endzones pretty much. that game is going to be in high demand as well.

#10 Ghost

Ghost

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLouisville, KY

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

Thanks for the info! This will be my first game at BOA and i'm pretty excited to say the least, I was able to go to the Panthers/Colts game last year but theres nothing better than a home game. Now i just need to find out when they go on sale lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.