Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Only Have 2 Primetimers: Tnf Vs. Giants, Mnf Vs. Eagles

78 posts in this topic

Posted

Week 6 Bye...meh.

Satisfied with the schedule...was hoping for one more home primetime game but hard to really complain about this.

Posted

Congratulations on being THAT guy.

Well considering I am a college student a 1 P.M. start time on Sunday fits me just fine.

Congrats on being a douche.

Posted

So TNF doesn't even count since every single team is getting one. We only have one true primetime game. Ugh...

Posted

I prefer attending 4:00 games or later, it's usually a more rowdy atmosphere

Didn't know that lol, I go to the 1 P.M. games.

Posted

not great not terrible. Every team has a Thursday night game. We got an away MNF game on top.

I do like that we at least got a 4:15 home game Sunday.

Posted

WOW how the fug does boring ass Chicago get 5 games???

Chicago is the 2nd largest market in the NFL

Posted

4:15 starts mean nothing.

Posted

Has anyone noticed the logic in this? They swapped the Chargers-Broncos location for their game B/c the chargers would have too far to go. So the dumbfug's fug us over royally by playing atlanta at home, going to san diego, then coming back to host oakland? it would've made more sense for us to host san diego in this stance. Really really stupid. Still though 12-4.

Posted

We've played the saints the last game for what? 3 or 4 years straight?

Yeah and WTF is the point of this? I literally counted the last four from beginning going "i know they stuck us with the saints AGAIN for no reason"

Posted

The start is key for me. Beating the Saints* and Giants would give the team great confidence and send a warning to the rest of the NFC South that we mean business.

Posted

The start is key for me. Beating the Saints* and Giants would give the team great confidence and send a warning to the rest of the NFC South that we mean business.

I want to curb-stomb the Saints like we did the Bucs last year. And if we draft well enough, I want that curbstomping to be a shutout. In both games.

It's highly unlikely, but that's what I want to see happen. Curbstomping Foulass would be lovely, too.

1 person likes this

Posted

5-0 going into the break is expected. Easy as squat.