Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alejandro, The Man Of The Hour...

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You have now taken SaintJ's place, since he is now GiantJ. Just curious on your predictions for Week 2 at BofA Stadium. With the lack of Payton, some Defensive players, and possibly a Quarterback, how do you see this game turning out?

Honestly, I would think your team wouldn't start off the best, with the current situation. But, then again...Cameron Jerrell Newton will be playing during his 'Sophomore Slump' and against the 'Madden Curse'.

What do you think???

Posted · Report post

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Posted · Report post

ill spare you the trouble

hes gonna say saints win 45-3 or something

Posted · Report post

I shall stay here and await his 10 paragraph reply with a bunch of bs and statistics he makes up in his head.

Posted · Report post

ill spare you the trouble

hes gonna say saints win 45-3 or something

I don't think he's that naive. I do want to hear his opinion. If he predicts a beat down, then I'll know he's insane.

Posted · Report post

he's busy trying to get a liquor bottle out of his asshole but his fingers are slippery

poor lil feller

Posted · Report post

He was the dude in one guy one jar right?

Posted · Report post

he's busy trying to get a liquor bottle out of his asshole but his fingers are slippery

poor lil feller

What tiny bit of info I have seen on you, you are repulsive disgusting trash to the power of 10. Go attend some more donkey shows and move along.

Posted · Report post

damn i didn't know your dad was doing donkey shows again

i'm gonna get a season pass!

only 4.99!

Posted · Report post

louisiana: the new jersey of the south

Posted · Report post

You have now taken SaintJ's place, since he is now GiantJ. Just curious on your predictions for Week 2 at BofA Stadium. With the lack of Payton, some Defensive players, and possibly a Quarterback, how do you see this game turning out?

Honestly, I would think your team wouldn't start off the best, with the current situation. But, then again...Cameron Jerrell Newton will be playing during his 'Sophomore Slump' and against the 'Madden Curse'.

What do you think???

How can I give an opinion on a game without even knowing who is going to be suspended. The fact it will be on the road, early in the season, and with interim interim coach points to a close game. Pretty confident the offense will be as productive as last year since Carmichael and Brees have proven to call a solid game. So it will come down to our defense and how fast they implement the new scheme as well as the players that might be out.

Posted · Report post

so what whip did get suspended? the one your boyfriend beats your ass with?