Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KBRed

Alejandro, The Man Of The Hour...

61 posts in this topic

And for the record we have beaten the Cowboys twice in the playoffs. I think our two victories over the Cowboys in the playoffs alone is more victories than the Redskins have in the playoffs since our Panthers were born LOL in 95. Hail to the Panthers!

They are making room for a party deck. Its called giving the fans what they want...Like being able to cheer loud and stand up.

Sure it is. It's called crappy ticket sales lets make a party deck. Stand and be loud in this designated area. I was in DC all week and the Ravens stickers/tags outnumbered the Skins 10:1. Storied bandwagon fan base?

Actually they were ranked in the top 5 (last season) in Attendance.

Actually they were ranked in the top 5 (last season) in Attendance.

I looked it up and Washingtom was #1 in '08, #2 in '09 and '10, and #4 in '11 in average attendance.

So while Cam was this exciting QB playing and possibly winning games, Washinton was bringing in more people in a much less exciting situation where they basically capitulated towards end of season and trying out new guys in different positions and looking forward to next season.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2011

Yeah real fair weather fans we have. We've sucked for the better part of the past 20 years but still have one of the biggest fan bases in the country.

Yeah, we were all the way down at 7 or 8.

Grits and Alice... a match made in heaven. You two should put on your 'skins and Aint's jerseys and go stroke each other off...

FedEx field seats like 92K riight? Yet the average attendance was 76K. Roughly 83% capacity. 17% of 92k is about 16,000 empties.

BofA seats 73k and we averaged 72k.

Knocking out two end zone sections will make up that gap of 16k empty seats. Party deck! Hail!

The Cowboys aren't removing seats Are they, Grits? That's ashame.

That DC area is HUGE. 92k should be a breeze to get into that dump 8 Sundays a year.

Grits, I hope you PMed a thank you to that fat chick Alicejandra since she did all that attendance figure research for you LOL.