Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KBRed

Alejandro, The Man Of The Hour...

61 posts in this topic

Since I live in and about Redskin country, there's some funny things about attendance to their games that should be brought to light. Ask the locals about this: how many visiting fans comprise these "amazing attendance numbers" when the Eagles, Cowboys and Giants play there? (hint: the majority aren't wearing burgundy and gold) Additionally, what happened when the Steelers came to town? I swear it was more "terrible towels" than I've ever seen in Pennsylvania.

Also, the stadium isn't even close to DC. It's in PG County, which is the absolute central point of the asshole of America.

Riddle me this as well: At the conclusion of 2 seasons: Jim Zorn's total wins = 12; Result: Fired. Mike Shanahan's total wins = 11; Result: OMGz, we tradez everything for next Vick! w00tz!!!!! Shanny will bring the superbowl now!

Anytime you lose draft picks its a big deal. You only get so much and you miss out on the potential. Anyone in any round could be a future superstar.

That what the Saints fans have been saying for years! How can they be so good at late round and so bad with top picks!? That's also why I don't think losing the 2nd pick this year is a huge as some are making it to be and add to that a good chance to get back next years second pick.

Another thing that is a really big help with draft is the fact we got DE Greg Romeus last year in late rounds because he was injured. Not only is DE one of our biggest needs, Romeus was projected to go at pick 11 in first round before he got injured. Now we get a 1st round quality DE this year that has had NFL quality conditioning for over a year. Not to mention he's been watching and learning from sideline so he comes in for his rookie year with a year of NFL knowledge.

Saints fans hope he turns out to be our ace in the hole answer to missing first two draft picks this year.

I have become a big fan of who dat pat. This guy just keeps getting curb stomped and coming back for more. Every time this flabby a$$hole post i feel better about my life.

I have become a big fan of who dat pat. This guy just keeps getting curb stomped and coming back for more. Every time this flabby a$$hole post i feel better about my life.

So going on to the Internet and seeing someone type an insulting post at someone actually makes you feel better about your life!? I guess the real question is how bad and pathetic is your life that just an anonymous person having people type some lame insults at them makes you reflect on your life and say "Gee, that guy has multiple people typing mean stuff to him, at least that is one person thats life must be even more pathetic than mine, I feel so much better about my shitty existence, Thanks Who Dat Pat!"

:D :D LMFAO! :D :D

lol @ grits bragging about the foreskins sb wins. at the very least you could post a girl who was actually alive during those years

At least that's what you'd tell the cops.

These two pedifiles deserve each other....