Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Madden Cover Vote Finals: Supercam Vs. Megatron

121 posts in this topic

The previous matches had under 500K total votes, so it looks like they are filtering out the multiple votes from the same IP thing.

Let Cam get the cover curse and his sophmore slump out of the way next season and enjoy 10+ years after that of great things.

I'm not a fan of the Madden franchise. The NFL 2K series was much more innovative with more compelling gameplay.

So do you people honestly think some warlock or witch put a hex on the Madden NFL cover? If you're an honest believer in this curse, you're a fuging moron that I hope doesn't vote when it counts on November.

Only people with low IQ's believe in curses .

Cam will win because every fan from the Falcons, Saints, Bucs and about half of you Panther fans voted for him!!! Cheers to another loosing season, you guys better pray your Franchise QB has a down year instead of a serious injury!!!

sn: only player to survive the curse was "Drew Brees" only took a slight dip in his stats but that was ok!

I love how people putting more into a Madden cover than winning the SB

Cam will win because every fan from the Falcons, Saints, Bucs and about half of you Panther fans voted for him!!! Cheers to another loosing season, you guys better pray your Franchise QB has a down year instead of a serious injury!!!

sn: only player to survive the curse was "Drew Brees" only took a slight dip in his stats but that was ok!

You forgot Ray Lewis and Larry Fitz. Both had pro bowl caliber seasons. Well Ray Lewis didn't have an interception that year, so i guess that means the curse struck him too.

Yes, you are as dumb as we think you are.

You forgot Ray Lewis and Larry Fitz. Both had pro bowl caliber seasons. Well Ray Lewis didn't have an interception that year, so i guess that means the curse struck him too.

Yes, you are as dumb as we think you are.

Good point, those are elite players though!! Is Cam elite???

Good point, those are elite players though!! Is Cam elite???

Cam popped outta the womb elite.

It baffles me that at these heights, people are still voting against Cam. When he wins...

longest-gifbomb-ever.gif

This GIF is absolutely magnificent!