Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madden Cover Vote Finals: Supercam Vs. Megatron

123 posts in this topic

Posted

I gotta say I'm conflicted... it would be awesome for Cam to be on the cover, but I don't want to hear about that curse BS all the time either... it could become a self fulfilling prophecy...

Not worried about Cam constantly hearing about the Curse and it becoming a self fulfilling prophecy. The man has had to block out all kind of poo in his first year already. Just more ammo for his gun.

Posted

F*ck you all.

Cam has stated that he'd love to be on the cover, and you guys are voting against him!? The least we could for him after all he's done for us is grant him that request.

Please stfu, I voted for him for the Pepsi rookie of week every week, and the Pepsi rookie of the year.............which he won it. He has numerous awards.

Posted

F*ck you all.

Cam has stated that he'd love to be on the cover, and you guys are voting against him!? The least we could for him after all he's done for us is grant him that request.

THIS!!!!!

Posted

I suggest if you're bored today, or on your lunch or hour, or if its your day off, you spend all day voting, exiting, voting for Megatron.

Posted

You guys take this poo way too serious.

Posted

Cam is gonna be injured if he wins this vote, and I hope all of you are held accountable. I will bump every damn thread about this vote when he gets injured for you all of you to feel the guilt.

1 person likes this

Posted

So do you people honestly think some warlock or witch put a hex on the Madden NFL cover? If you're an honest believer in this curse, you're a fuging moron that I hope doesn't vote when it counts on November.

2 people like this

Posted

Amazing how many people are willing to publicly state that they are stupid.

2 people like this

Posted

He asked for it, who am I to deny him? I vote yea.....Rock on Sir Newton, do what you do!

Posted

Whereas if he doesn't get on the cover he is protected from all forms of injury...

Posted

Whereas if he doesn't get on the cover he is protected from all forms of injury...

Exactly. Injuries are a big part of football and people get hurt whether they are on a video game cover or not. Totally ridiculous to believe in such a childish curse.

Posted

According the NFLPA, 63% of all players were injured in the 2010 season. Were they all on the cover?