Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Epistaxis

I Have Come To The Conclusion

37 posts in this topic

I expect road retards.

I don't expect people to plan their own treatment.

If you don't like my options....why the hell are you even here?

Go away, and don't call when things go bad because you followed your own advice, not mine.

Lose my number.

You mean ginko biloba didn't fix their gout? Wife loves those types coming in and attempting to change HER mind with respect to care treatment.

I took this yesterday looking down on our parking lot from my office...there are open spaces alllll around that Prius....I don't get it..why?

IMAG0727.jpg?t=1334761463

Probably did that to show how much of an ahole the silver car was.

I wish I had taken a picture of the dumbass blocking the right turn lane this morning, all because he wanted to get his nose in the long line of traffic going straight.

fug you asshole

I took this yesterday looking down on our parking lot from my office...there are open spaces alllll around that Prius....I don't get it..why? Yes, the Camry is a little far to the right..but dang...

IMAG0727.jpg?t=1334761463

proper protocol for the prius here is to pull their car in the empty space next to the gray car so close to the driver side door that they can't get in their car

Half the Camrys tire is in the other slot, he had to park like that to get out of the car most likely.

But there were empty spaces allll around it..he didn't have to park there...that's my point

Bout a month ago...had a woman in a roundabout miss her turn and attempt to stop...and put her car in reverse to get back to it. I didn't let her and forced her to learn.

1 person likes this

But there were empty spaces allll around it..he didn't have to park there...that's my point

I've seen people parked like aholes just because it's one/two spots closer. They're probably fat.

Bout a month ago...had a woman in a roundabout miss her turn and attempt to stop...and put her car in reverse to get back to it. I didn't let her and forced her to learn.

Heaven forbid that they should be inconvenined by their own stupidity, and have to go around again. Much better that they inconvenience everyone else, and possibly cause an accident.

maybe there weren't when he/she/it parked.

happens a lot around here (parallel parking,) people squeeeeeeze into a tiny spot then the other cars around them leave making it look like some jerkoff just parked in the middle of what could have been 2 spaces.