Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Why The Panthers Deserved More Primetime Games

32 posts in this topic

Most of the PT games are division rivals or playoffs teams. Anyone care to actually point out a game and give a compelling reason for why we should have their spot?

Have you ever attended a big time night game? There is something extra in the atmosphere. No sun in your eyes if you're on the wrong side of the stadium. Miss work the next day! Having the entire country focused on your game. And on Sunday nights you get the NBC coverage leading up to the game. Prime time games get more cameras and more in depth coverage.

Yes Ive been to a Monday Night game (vs Tampa) and it wasnt that much different than any other game Ive been to.

As for the increased coverage on TV. Great so I get to hear more people mispronounce our players names and talk like theyve never seen us play.

Thanks but give me my Sunday afternoon game.

We are coming off back to back losing seasons.....yeah, we got Cam but you need to win to get locked into lots of prime time games.

Personally, I wish all 16 were at 2pm on Sunday

Yes Ive been to a Monday Night game (vs Tampa) and it wasnt that much different than any other game Ive been to.

As for the increased coverage on TV. Great so I get to hear more people mispronounce our players names and talk like theyve never seen us play.

Thanks but give me my Sunday afternoon game.

At least we won't have Bill Romanowski commentating on our games.....

Hoping for a 9-7 type year. Need to see what we have on D to make a real prediction

Hoping for a 9-7 type year.

In your dreams do you win the pick 3 and bang a slightly better than average looking girl?

Fans love prime time games....most players hate them.

They screw up their routines.

In your dreams do you win the pick 3 and bang a slightly better than average looking girl?

In my dreams I hit a record setting Mega Millions jackpot, buy the Panthers from JR, paint the endzones black, change to all black unis, put the Panther logo at midfield, play gangsta rap after big plays, hire all new cheerleaders......

I already married up in real life though.

I don't care about how many prime time games the Panthers get.