Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cj Leslie Returning To Pack.

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

30u4is8.gif

I actually saw that kid do that live during the game, i was like, wtf is that dumbass kid doing?

Posted · Report post

I've seen a couple pics of Panthro and "unhealthy" is exactly the word I would use to describe him. Dude looks like he hasn't had a salad in at least a decade.

We will see how State does when they have the target on their back.

your moms salad nom nom nom nom

Posted · Report post

Thanks for Lutz btw oh and the UNCC football team is already better than your bball team. I'd pry be a UNC fan too if I went to UNCc

Posted · Report post

dlnrkw.jpg

Posted · Report post

Thanks for Lutz btw oh and the UNCC football team is already better than your bball team. I'd pry be a UNC fan too if I went to UNCc

None of your teams have been relevant in 2 decades.

Posted · Report post

None of your teams have been relevant in 2 decades.

Neither has Gaston Tech so there's that

Posted · Report post

So for the State historians, when was the last time the Pack was preseason top 10? I'm guessing the year after their Valvano championship. They may have gotten some kind of ranking in the late 80s with Fire and Ice & Googs but not sure.

Edit: found it. 1975 they were preseason #1. In 78 & 84 they were preseason top 15 but not top 10. In '88, 89 & '04 they were preseason in the late teens.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Should be a fun battle between State and Duke for the top spot in a ACC. Hopefully they will play each other twice in the reg season.

Posted · Report post

Well see how we handle expectations. I think this is a team that can do it if they don't buy in to the hype.