Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

Gulf Seafood Showing Deformities Not Before Seen

52 posts in this topic

They should be considering invading us before the mutated seafood reaches their shores!

This article is from Al Jazeera.....no potential bias there.....

What's your problem with Al Jazeera out of curiosity?

it's run by terrorists who hate America duh

1 person likes this

in fairness I've seen some pretty stupid Al Jazerra stories out there....but there have been some really well done ones too.

Just like any other major news source. I was trying to see if his reason was because it was from the middle east, so I could laugh at him. Personally, I think it's crap just like Fox News/MSNBC/BBC is crap, but not because of it's host country.

What's your problem with Al Jazeera out of curiosity?

Simple, I don't trust a middle eastern government funded news outlet. I am unsure of their long term intentions as they have created this english outlet and are trying to build a traunch here...

Simple, I don't trust a middle eastern government funded news outlet. I am unsure of their long term intentions as they have created this english outlet and are trying to build a traunch here...

I laugh in your general direction.

Just like any other major news source. I was trying to see if his reason was because it was from the middle east, so I could laugh at him. Personally, I think it's crap just like Fox News/MSNBC/BBC is crap, but not because of it's host country.

Well change your laugh to a snicker, because I don't trust it because it is a "Government Funded" middle east news outlet...

i don't even know what a traunch is but it scares the shiat out of me.

If you had an ounce of cynic in you, you more than likely would have some questions as well...Quatar....are they friendly to us...hell Iraq was friendly to us for a while there right.....