Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

Gulf Seafood Showing Deformities Not Before Seen

52 posts in this topic

dependence is not the same thing as love.

but that's more of a stretch than billions of gallons of toxins dumped into our fisheries are causing horrific mutations.

What are you getting at?

You don't think that the billions of gallons of Corexit and other toxic poo that we dumped into the gulf is causing ecological problems?

Uh, yes I did, please enlighten me as to why they aren't a threat to national security....considering the number of factions within the country as it exists now that are not friendly to us....

So wait....you see Iraq as a threat or random factions that reside within Iraq as a threat?

Terrorist cells have been found in Michigan, can we declare michigan a threat and just reduce it to rubble? That seems like the prudent course of action to me.

Do you think that we should invade Iran? How about Russia, China, North Korea....hell France? I hear there are large groups of people that don't like the US in all of those places. They have all got to be threats to national security if you ask me.

What are you getting at?

You don't think that the billions of gallons of Corexit and other toxic poo that we dumped into the gulf is causing ecological problems?

no, i think that's exactly what happened. I'm just saying that there could be other things at work as well.

no, i think that's exactly what happened. I'm just saying that there could be other things at work as well.

Elaborate.

no, i need to be working.

ask venom, he'll come up with somethin.

Well that's helpful.

Clearly these fish are al-Jazeera plants.

It's the fishermen Delhommey. Those dirty towel heads planted pro islam fisherman in the area and then blew up that oil platform, convinced BP to use corexit and made sure that the US approved it's usage all so that they could make up a bullshit story about deformed fish. Genius, pure genius.