Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jstew Possible Pothead?

91 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm starting to think there is a 50/50 chance.

JOHN-STEWART-PROFILE.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

i don't know if J-stew does, he seems to be an uber Christian type

lolwut?

Posted

The law in Oregon is a little bit different than here in NC. I suggest checking that out.

Just to clarify, it's still "illegal" but simple possession amounts to nothing more than a ticket.

Posted

The law in Oregon is a little bit different than here in NC. I suggest checking that out.

League policy is the same in all 50 states.

Posted

Read what I quoted

Posted

I'm not saying he is, and neither is the OP. That said, how do you know?

The fact that the OP is even insinuating that J-Stew is a "possible pothead" is utterly ridiculous!

I know this because I've hung out with him and DeAngelo multiple times over the last 3 years! J Stew is as straight an arrow as their is! He won't put anything even remotely bad into his body/or system. Every time he has sat down to eat at events he says "Time to feed the Temple" then he prays over his food.

This is one of the stupidest threads I've seen on here... And that says a lot, because I myself have created some dumb ones.

Anything that could possibly hurt the Image of the Panthers Organization that's posted here is just DUMB!

I honestly don't know why Zod even puts up with this type SH*T! That's exactly what this is... Sh*t

Posted

lolwut?

What's confusing you? Devout Christians don't believe in altering your mind state.

this thread is all about random bullshit speculation, so I figured I'd throw my fair share in

Posted

The fact that the OP is even insinuating that J-Stew is a "possible pothead" is utterly ridiculous!

I know this because I've hung out with him and DeAngelo multiple times over the last 3 years! J Stew is as straight an arrow as their is! He won't put anything even remotely bad into his body/or system. Every time he has sat down to eat at events he says "Time to feed the Temple" then he prays over his food.

This is one of the stupidest threads I've seen on here... And that says a lot, because I myself have created some dumb ones.

Anything that could possibly hurt the Image of the Panthers Organization that's posted here is just DUMB!

I honestly don't know why Zod even puts up with this type SH*T! That's exactly what this is... Sh*t

Christians don't smoke weed?

Posted

Trucatz, you realize that this site isn't owned by the Panthers right? Why would Zod have an interest in censoring threads with possible negative connotations about them?

Posted

Christians don't smoke weed?

You missed the point... And it had nothing to do with his faith.

Flame away, I'm not returning to partake in this thread any longer.

Posted

What's confusing you? Devout Christians don't believe in altering your mind state.

this thread is all about random bullshit speculation, so I figured I'd throw my fair share in

i better never catch him dancing either

Posted

LOL Amazing how angry some of you are getting over a suggestion like this. You are acting like smoking pot is some evil terrible thing and that suggesting a guy might smoke pot is a giant insult. I have no idea if he smokes but if he did it would be no big deal, I'm more surprised when I find out professional athletes don't smoke than they do. Some of you would be shocked at how prevalent weed is in the professional athlete culture or whatever you want to call it.

1 person likes this