Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Swear To God Motherfugers Whats The Point Of Even Tempting Fate

67 posts in this topic

Posted

It's destiny. He will win.

Posted

http://espn.go.com/s...madden2013cover

JUST fuging VOTE AGAINST CAM mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I just clicked that link and voted for Cam.

Posted

are you kidding me? anyone with a brain? really? anyone with a brain that was spawned in the last three centuries has zero excuse to try to defend that claim.

If you make the cover it's because you had a phenomenal year. phenomenal years are hard to top and someone somewhere will look at any drop off in production as evidence.

so. fuging. stupid.

Some???? stats show its usually a DRASTIC drop

Posted

seriously when have you ever seen someone make an actual case for this besides flapping the voodoo flag around in people's faces hoping it'll attract some attention? nobody can back up their claims when challenged on them. it's mind boggling.

Posted

Let me explain this for you few scared putangs.

Cam Newton is at his best when the world is against him. He thrives. Cam aint scared of no curse. One more thing to prove wrong. Unlike Peyton "Had one year wonder written all over him regardless" Hillis.......Cam has routinely been the best when outside factors were pitted against him.

Vote Cam. You always want the cards stacked against this kid. He needs bullets for da mental chamber

Posted

drop in stats =/= curse.

why the dug am I even having to explain this. it's like marching into the jungles of papua new guinea with a book on quark theory and expecting them to understand it

Posted

What does that even mean to tempt fate? Do you guys believe there's a magical Fate god up there ready to fug with you if you don't believe in it? I've gotten an education lately on just how stupid the beliefs of people really are. There is no such thing is fate, at least not a Fate that can be "tempted". There is no such thing as a curse. Some of you guys are mouthbreathing fools.

Posted

If anyone can beat the curse...it's Cam. Sophomore slump and Madden Curse be damned, he will show out next year.

Posted

I'd like to direct a question to the irrationally superstitious here: putting Cam aside, if Megatron won the Madden do you REALLY think his skills are all of a sudden going to collapse next year and he'll become an average receiver?

Really? That's what you think?

If so, then I can't help ya.

If not, then why is the situation different with Cam again? Oh, sorry... I forgot. IRRATIONAL superstition.

Carry on.

Posted

Trolling... OP is definitely trolling. He got a lot of you though. Kudos to the OP

Posted

why the dug

bewareofdug.jpg