#31 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

Now list all the other players who got hurt in that same time frame but was NOT on the cover and then we will compare.

#32 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

The only why to stop the curse is to send me a virgin female.

#33 MaineManPanther

MaineManPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

This is for all you A$$holes who quote stats or wants stats to back everything up on this board. People who beleive that the curse is real are the stupid ones? Well if you just take a lil time out of your pathetic lives and look at the stats CHANCES are some bad ish is gunna happen. WHY RISK IT!?!? So you can buy Madden with Cam on it and prob wack it to him cuz you all have a hard on for the guy! Just read (i no thats hard for alot of you but just try)

1999 Garrison Hearst- Had a great year but broke his ankles in the playoffs and missed 2 seasons after that and never was the same #Victim1

2000 Dorsey Levens- Injured knee never was the same released by the Pack in 2001 #Victim2

2001 Eddie George- Good season, F'ed them in the playoffs and cost them a trip (possibly) to the SB. Next year got injured and never was the same agian. #Victim 3

2002 Daunte Cullpepper- Injured knee week 11 done for the year #Victim4

2003 Marshall Faulk- Had a over a 1,000 yrds rushing 7 out of 8 yrs before cover. The year he was on it plagued by an ankle injury and never ran for 1,000 again. #Victim5

2004 Mike Vick- Do i have to explain? #Victim6

2005 Ray Lewis- Broke his wrist, missed a lot of games and had his most horrbile year stats wise EVER! #Victim7

2006 Donovan McNabb- Hurt opening day, missed games, missed Pro Bowl first time in his career and stats diminished from there on. O yeah and it was the year with the T.O. fiasco! #Victim8

2007 Shaun Alexander- Leading rusher one year. EA Sports comes around and then.....fractured foot- his career was over after that. #Victim9

2008 Vince Young (LT turned it down)- I mean another one i don't even need to explain dude wanted to kill himself! #Victim10

2009 Brett Farve- The Favre fiasco with the Packers (It was ugly) then he just happen to implode and costs the Jets the division as well as the playoffs. #Victim11

2010 Troy P & Larry Fitz- Troy P had a season littered with injuries and Larry Fitz missed post season with an injury. #Victims 12&13

2011 Drew Brees- Most picks in his career and lost to the 7-9 Seahawks in the playoffs as favorites?!?! O yeah not to mention the ish he is goin thru now. #Victim14

2012 Peyton Hillis- Barely played and just had a horrific year #Victim15

If you don't believe it after some of those stats then YOU ARE THE DUMB ONES!

You are blatantly wrong on some of these.

Fitzgerald played in every game that year. He didnt finish week three or the pro bowl due to a minor injury. But thats it.

Lewis missed only one game, and did not have his worse statistic year. He caught no interceptions ( which isnt abnormal for Lbs) but did amass what is his third best tackling season.

#34 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

This is for all you A$$holes who quote stats or wants stats to back everything up on this board. People who beleive that the curse is real are the stupid ones? Well if you just take a lil time out of your pathetic lives and look at the stats CHANCES are some bad ish is gunna happen. WHY RISK IT!?!? So you can buy Madden with Cam on it and prob wack it to him cuz you all have a hard on for the guy! Just read (i no thats hard for alot of you but just try)

1999 Garrison Hearst- Had a great year but broke his ankles in the playoffs and missed 2 seasons after that and never was the same #Victim1

2000 Dorsey Levens- Injured knee never was the same released by the Pack in 2001 #Victim2

2001 Eddie George- Good season, F'ed them in the playoffs and cost them a trip (possibly) to the SB. Next year got injured and never was the same agian. #Victim 3

2002 Daunte Cullpepper- Injured knee week 11 done for the year #Victim4

2003 Marshall Faulk- Had a over a 1,000 yrds rushing 7 out of 8 yrs before cover. The year he was on it plagued by an ankle injury and never ran for 1,000 again. #Victim5

2004 Mike Vick- Do i have to explain? #Victim6

2005 Ray Lewis- Broke his wrist, missed a lot of games and had his most horrbile year stats wise EVER! #Victim7

2006 Donovan McNabb- Hurt opening day, missed games, missed Pro Bowl first time in his career and stats diminished from there on. O yeah and it was the year with the T.O. fiasco! #Victim8

2007 Shaun Alexander- Leading rusher one year. EA Sports comes around and then.....fractured foot- his career was over after that. #Victim9

2008 Vince Young (LT turned it down)- I mean another one i don't even need to explain dude wanted to kill himself! #Victim10

2009 Brett Farve- The Favre fiasco with the Packers (It was ugly) then he just happen to implode and costs the Jets the division as well as the playoffs. #Victim11

2010 Troy P & Larry Fitz- Troy P had a season littered with injuries and Larry Fitz missed post season with an injury. #Victims 12&13

2011 Drew Brees- Most picks in his career and lost to the 7-9 Seahawks in the playoffs as favorites?!?! O yeah not to mention the ish he is goin thru now. #Victim14

2012 Peyton Hillis- Barely played and just had a horrific year #Victim15

If you don't believe it after some of those stats then YOU ARE THE DUMB ONES!

When was Matt Schaub on the cover?
Matt Leinart?
Jahvid Best?
Dan Williams?
James Carpenter?
Leon Hall?
Chris Williams?
Knowshon Moreno?
Gerald McCoy?
Larry Emglish?
Tim Hightower?
Earnest Graham?
Jeff Otah?
Jon Beason?

Just wondering because they all had serious injuries... Last year... Maybe... I dunno... Football is a rough game?

#35 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Matt Leinart?
Jahvid Best?
Dan Williams?
James Carpenter?
Leon Hall?
Chris Williams?
Knowshon Moreno?
Gerald McCoy?
Larry Emglish?
Tim Hightower?
Earnest Graham?
Jeff Otah?
Jon Beason?

Just wondering because they all had serious injuries... Last year... Maybe... I dunno... Football is a rough game?

So you're proof is because people were hurt that were not on the cover, that has something to do with every player since '99 having some negative impact!? What does one have to do with the other? The argument isn't whether there are multiple injuries every year, it's that the people on the cover have dealt with injury EVERY YEAR since '99.

#36 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

Every player deals with an injury every year. No one is 100% by the end of the season.

#37 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

It doesn't matter. Megatron will win it.

#38 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

correlation =/= causation

#39 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,106 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

Football is a dangerous sport. Most players have some kind of injury at some point in the season. Remember when Cam hurt his shoulder last year and had one or two poorer games around that time. You could have easily used that as proof of the curse if he had been on the cover last year.

Cam will have some kind of injury of some sort this year. With as much as he runs it is inevitable. But it doesn't have to be a career threatening issue and it won't be due to the curse. But people will point out how it was one more evidence of the curse.

#40 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Does Troy P getting hurt really count? I feel like he is on the field slightly more than Otah.

#41 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

So you're proof is because people were hurt that were not on the cover, that has something to do with every player since '99 having some negative impact!? What does one have to do with the other? The argument isn't whether there are multiple injuries every year, it's that the people on the cover have dealt with injury EVERY YEAR since '99.

First off, no I am not proof.

Second, I find it fuggin hilarious that you're the resident Saints troll and are so oblivious that you forgot that Drew Brees wasn't injured after he was on the cover... Or are you counting the cock slap that the Seahawks gave Saints?

Third, Madden appeared on the cover more than anyone & if his fat ass is still fuggin around at 79ish that proves there's no curse there

Fourth, If players often get hurt in football, then tying it to the cover of a video game is just confirmation bias.

Lastly, You're (Note the correct use of the word) an idiot.

#42 BEASTfromdaEAST

BEASTfromdaEAST

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

You are blatantly wrong on some of these.

Fitzgerald played in every game that year. He didnt finish week three or the pro bowl due to a minor injury. But thats it.

Lewis missed only one game, and did not have his worse statistic year. He caught no interceptions ( which isnt abnormal for Lbs) but did amass what is his third best tackling season.

Maybe Fitz is the only one that kind of got out of it thats just because Troy P got the brunt of the curse :)

As for Lewis: Ray Lewis stats from 2005----- 46 total tackles (thats only slightly down from his average of around 110 for his career).......No Ray Lewis wasn't affected not at all!

Wait yeah he was!

Anyone else you wanna doubt on that list

#43 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,684 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

correlation =/= causation fugtard

#44 BEASTfromdaEAST

BEASTfromdaEAST

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

correlation =/= causation fugtard

who's a fugtard? me?.......................................................................

nah i don't think so

I'm sorry that you just cant accept the fact that when you get put on the cover of Madden your chance of some real bad ish happening to you that year your on it or maybe even your career.

Pretty black and white to me

SO GO FUG YOURSELF!

#45 BEASTfromdaEAST

BEASTfromdaEAST

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

Matt Leinart?
Jahvid Best?
Dan Williams?
James Carpenter?
Leon Hall?
Chris Williams?
Knowshon Moreno?
Gerald McCoy?
Larry Emglish?
Tim Hightower?
Earnest Graham?
Jeff Otah?
Jon Beason?

Of course there is going to be other injurys its football. That argument doesn't stand up to what we are disputing here I am sorry i cant see your logic on that one. It is okay to admit it COME TO THE DARK SIDE AND VOTE AGAINST YOUR FAVORITE PLAAAAAAAAYEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.