#61 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,727 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

It's not even a curse annually. Brees had MVP-like numbers in '10, he just played on a crappy team. #nocurse

#62 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

All I was saying that because other people not on cover that also got hurt, that has nothing to do with the past 15 cover athletes having some negative impact.

Lol! Really? Injuries being common in football has nothing to do with injuries being common with a select group of players?

Whatever the cause or huge coincidence, you can't argue that something isn't going on when the past 15 people in a row have all had some neg impact.

I take it by your moving of the goal posts that you realized your mistake.

Oh, & a coincidence is a tad different from a curse.

As for Brees, of course I knew he hurt his knee, the rumors started back in week 10 of the season and was later confirmed last summer. In fact I even posted the article about Brees injury in the last Madden thread like two weeks ago.

The point is, it didn't stop the Saints a from making the playoffs.

As for Seattle, I dont call losing by 4 points in last 30 second on the road without your best TE Graham and missing all your RBs except for a guy your signed 4 days earlier a cock slap. A cock slap is the utter embarassment the Saints gave the Panthers in week 17, that like a cock slap and an addition cock backslapping!

Nope, sorry. When you lose to the team with the worst record in the history of the playoffs with pretty much everyone outside of Seattle saying that they had no business being in the playoffs & you get sent home with the image of a guy holding his nuts as he crosses the goalline.... you got cock slapped.

#63 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Lol! Really? Injuries being common in football has nothing to do with injuries being common with a select group of players?

I take it by your moving of the goal posts that you realized your mistake.

Oh, & a coincidence is a tad different from a curse.

The point is, it didn't stop the Saints a from making the playoffs.

Nope, sorry. When you lose to the team with the worst record in the history of the playoffs with pretty much everyone outside of Seattle saying that they had no business being in the playoffs & you get sent home with the image of a guy holding his nuts as he crosses the goalline.... you got cock slapped.

Says the guy whose team finished with two wins that year, lol. Pardon me if I totally disregard your opinion for total lack of credibility. That's like Cam Newton giving ethics advice! Lol

#64 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Says the guy whose team finished with two wins that year, lol. Pardon me if I totally disregard your opinion for total lack of credibility. That's like Cam Newton giving ethics advice! Lol

Saints organization as whole probably should be getting ethics advice and counseling right now. For how dirty they are, they may need The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#65 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

First video on youtube when you search 'Darren Sharper'

#66 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

You'd have a point if the argument was "who had the better team that year".

But the argument is "The Saint's got cockslapped by a team that, according to many, had no business being in the playoffs".

Which of course is a subset of the argument "Stop being a little bitch scared of curses."

Did you forget?

#67 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

got it vote FOR Cam!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users