#1 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

-In a five-four ruling this week, the supreme court decided that anyone can be strip-searched upon arrest for any offense, however minor, at any time. This horror show ruling joins two recent horror show laws: the NDAA, which lets anyone be arrested forever at any time, and HR 347, the "trespass bill", which gives you a 10-year sentence for protesting anywhere near someone with secret service protection. These criminalizations of being human follow, of course, the mini-uprising of the Occupy movement.

Is American strip-searching benign? The man who had brought the initial suit, Albert Florence, described having been told to "turn around. Squat and cough. Spread your cheeks." He said he felt humiliated: "It made me feel like less of a man."-

http://lewrockwell.c...olf-n4.1.1.html

Feel safe?

#2 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,778 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Oh dude, I would so take a poo on that floor if they asked me to squat and cough.

And no, government slowly protecting themselves from 1st amendment. I blame the Occupy idiots. They started a movement without a clear fuging agenda...

#3 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Oh dude, I would so take a poo on that floor if they asked me to squat and cough.

And no, government slowly protecting themselves from 1st amendment. Aka, you not allowed to question their decision. I blame the Occupy idiots. They started a movement without a clear fuging agenda...

Have fun with that. They'll put you in a green "turtle suit" (it's a padded velcro gown) and put you in a solitary cell on "suicide watch". They can't let you out for 7 days under any circumstances when you're on suicide watch.

FYI, this isn't really that much of a change. however. Every county jail in the country makes you strip down to take a shower with people watching, before you enter confinement. Depending on the jail they will put their fingers on your asshole and make you cough, to see if they can feel anything in your butt.

The only thing this changes is that it gives them legal leeway to strip search people who are just in holding waiting to bond out, not just the people going into general.

#4 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,055 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

Seems kind of fun....

#5 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,006 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

When you say Us, to whom are you referring? Yourself and who else?

#6 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

Free food, healthcare AND an asshole fingering?

Im in!

#7 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

no need for real work, lack of freedom, free healthcare, possibility for homosexual encounters = liberal paradise hurr

#8 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

I blame the Occupy idiots. They started a movement without a clear fuging agenda...

Why did they have to have a clear agenda?

Can't they just express their frustration?

We do still 'pretend' to have freedom of speech here in murica.

#9 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

That’s not going to control me. Hell I’m going to go get arrested just to get a free prostrate tickle.

#10 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

First Blood, now that was a good movie till Sly sold out....

#11 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

Strip searches are nothing. I used to get strip searched on the way back from court, on my way back from work in the kitchen or ITR, basically from anywhere. No biggie to me.

#12 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Most Americans are content having their rights taken away as long as they're guaranteed more free stuff.

#13 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

This is so dumb.

#14 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

Thanks to the National Defense Appropriations Act, American citizens, accused of being terrorists, can be locked up without a trial until the War on Terrorism (WOT) ends. Current projected length of the WOT? Another 50 years.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/NDAA

President Obama added a Signing Statement indicating he won't utilize this provision in the NDAA. But it is there for future Presidents to use.

Under those circumstances, you may be looking forward to a strip search. It may be the most fun you have for the rest of your life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com