#1 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,290 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

Posted Image

Broke NFL legend Warren Sapp has warned the judge in his bankruptcy case thatJeremy Shockey might sue his ass for defamation ... because Sapp accused him of being the "snitch" in the NFL bounty scandal.

As we previously reported, Shockey has been considering taking legal actionagainst Sapp ... claiming Warren went on the NFL Network and FALSELY identified Jeremy as the man who blew the whistle on the New Orleans Saints just a few months ago.

For those unfamiliar with the bounty scandal ... the Saints were punished BIGTIME when league officials discovered players were encouraged to intentionally injure certain opponents ... and were even rewarded with cash prizes. Bad stuff.

Now, Sapp has filed new docs in bankruptcy court, listing Shockey as a potential creditor ... joining a long list of creditors that includes baby mamas, the IRS and a speech therapist.

Since Sapp initially filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy -- claiming he's broke-ass broke -- he's required to inform the court about any person who could make a financial claim against him.

Obviously, Sapp feels there's a chance Shockey will come after him in court.

Stay tuned.8

#2 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

[color243524534]Thanks[color] for [color235345]The[color] link.

EDIT: But seriously, Sapp is a dumbass. These athletes get paid millions, blow it away, and expect the world to feel sorry for them.

#3 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,290 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

[color243524534]Thanks[color] for [color235345]The[color] link.

your welcome if you click the 8 it will take you to the site.

#4 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

I like how Sapp just happened to lose his Super Bowl ring and NCAA Championship ring so they can't be taken to reimbursh the people he owes.

#5 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,554 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

What a bitch.

#6 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,554 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

I like how Sapp just happened to lose his Super Bowl ring and NCAA Championship ring so they can't be taken to reimburshed the people he owes.

Funny, cause he has a recent picture of him taking a pic of his SB ring on instagram.

#7 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

lol having Shockey is great for this team. Healthy amounts of entertaining headlines.

#8 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

your welcome if you click the 8 it will take you to the site.

I was playing around, lol. Pie for the time to delete the junk.

#9 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,712 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

What an idiot.

#10 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

Fug Warren Sapp!!
Let me tell you a TRUE story about the time I met Warren Sapp.

I was with my wife on South Beach, sitting on our blanket drinking our traditional "Wet Willies" frozen alcoholic beverages.
The beach was packed full of people, more often than usual. I look up, and there's Warren Sapp walking with (at the time newly-acquired Dolphin) Joey Porter, and an entourage of body guards. Now to this point, nobody on the entire beach recognized either of them. I told my wife, holy poo it's Warren Sapp and Joey Porter. She responded with who? I was already walking towards both of them. Joey saw me coming and I was playing it really cool and acting nonchalant about the whole thing. I was like what's up Joey man, I'm a huge fan, I think Pittsburgh did you dirty, but I know the fans down here will treat you well, best of luck to you next season! We shook hands and that was that pretty much.

I then turned to Sapp and was like, man I'm a huge fan, and a Canez fan on top of that, it's really nice meeting you... You'll never guess what this motherfugger said to me guys!! He was like who is Warren Sapp? I was like c'mon man, don't play me like that... And stook out my hand to shake his. He then looked at me crazy as hell and was like, you have me mistaken for somebody else....

Like I said, I didn't run up to them and make a scene, nobody to my knowledge still had recognized either of them... Well first off, he was a complete D*ck to me, secondly he embarrassed me in front of my wife, and 3rd it wasn't like I was trying to bother him or get his autograph. Just wanted to shake his hand...

So then after he didn't shake my hand, I told him he was by far the rudest player that I had ever met, then as I got back over to my wife... I yelled as loud as I could... Hey everybody!!!! That's Warren Sapp!!! But he's a B*TCH, so I wouldn't bother even trying to say what's up... His eyes got Big as hell (you know that dumb wide eyed look he gives on TV, yeah that one) then his Body guards and Joey Porter all busted out laughing. Sapp v-lined back towards Ocean drive and his body guards followed. People were actually yelling at him the whole way after I told them what happened.

Joey Porter stayed and talked to the fans took some pics and announced he had to leave to get ready for a party. Before he left he came over to me and my wife and had his body guard snap a photo with us from his camera. He said, you're the first person I've ever seen punk Sapp! It made me feel good. In retrospect I guess he could have beat my ass (and he would have) but I didn't care!

Moral of the story is that Sapp was a b*tch, and so is Karma! I've loathed him ever since. Sitting back and watching/hearing about his problems make me happy! Sorry it was so long. Just wanted to give you yet another reason to hate him!

#11 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,963 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

If I was a pro athlete I'd get fixed. Those babies mamas will make you a broke ass.

#12 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:09 AM

we have to get Shockey back on the team.

#13 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,707 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:24 AM

Fug Warren Sapp!!
Let me tell you a TRUE story about the time I met Warren Sapp.

I was with my wife on South Beach, sitting on our blanket drinking our traditional "Wet Willies" frozen alcoholic beverages.
The beach was packed full of people, more often than usual. I look up, and there's Warren Sapp walking with (at the time newly-acquired Dolphin) Joey Porter, and an entourage of body guards. Now to this point, nobody on the entire beach recognized either of them. I told my wife, holy poo it's Warren Sapp and Joey Porter. She responded with who? I was already walking towards both of them. Joey saw me coming and I was playing it really cool and acting nonchalant about the whole thing. I was like what's up Joey man, I'm a huge fan, I think Pittsburgh did you dirty, but I know the fans down here will treat you well, best of luck to you next season! We shook hands and that was that pretty much.

I then turned to Sapp and was like, man I'm a huge fan, and a Canez fan on top of that, it's really nice meeting you... You'll never guess what this motherfugger said to me guys!! He was like who is Warren Sapp? I was like c'mon man, don't play me like that... And stook out my hand to shake his. He then looked at me crazy as hell and was like, you have me mistaken for somebody else....

Like I said, I didn't run up to them and make a scene, nobody to my knowledge still had recognized either of them... Well first off, he was a complete D*ck to me, secondly he embarrassed me in front of my wife, and 3rd it wasn't like I was trying to bother him or get his autograph. Just wanted to shake his hand...

So then after he didn't shake my hand, I told him he was by far the rudest player that I had ever met, then as I got back over to my wife... I yelled as loud as I could... Hey everybody!!!! That's Warren Sapp!!! But he's a B*TCH, so I wouldn't bother even trying to say what's up... His eyes got Big as hell (you know that dumb wide eyed look he gives on TV, yeah that one) then his Body guards and Joey Porter all busted out laughing. Sapp v-lined back towards Ocean drive and his body guards followed. People were actually yelling at him the whole way after I told them what happened.

Joey Porter stayed and talked to the fans took some pics and announced he had to leave to get ready for a party. Before he left he came over to me and my wife and had his body guard snap a photo with us from his camera. He said, you're the first person I've ever seen punk Sapp! It made me feel good. In retrospect I guess he could have beat my ass (and he would have) but I didn't care!

Moral of the story is that Sapp was a b*tch, and so is Karma! I've loathed him ever since. Sitting back and watching/hearing about his problems make me happy! Sorry it was so long. Just wanted to give you yet another reason to hate him!

i don't believe one syllable of that story.

#14 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,345 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

LOL Sapp had a speech therapist?

#15 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:13 AM

i don't believe one syllable of that story.

I'm not surprised whatsoever. I'd imagine it'd be hard for anyone who spends their life building an online persona and life behind a CPU screen to believe that you can actually run into football players beyond online videos and highlights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com