• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

Kendall is being compared to Randall Cobb, a poor man's version of Randall Cobb. It is said that Wright has not only added weight during the offseason, but has not nearly the same run after the catch ability as Cobb, who went as the last pick of the second round. I say stay far away.... BRIAN QUICK!

http://www.rotoworld.../kendall-wright

#2 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:31 PM

I seriously doubt Kendall Wright was ever going to go in the first round.

Without hesitation, I'd put him behind Blackmon, Floyd, Jeffery, Hill, and Randle. Greg Childs is better too. Too bad he just has those questions about whether he's mentally recovered from his injury or not.

Wright will make for a nice playmaking receiver for some team. But not good enough to warrant first round selection.

#3 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,517 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

How far is he supposed to drop?

#4 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:44 AM

I seriously doubt Kendall Wright was ever going to go in the first round.

Without hesitation, I'd put him behind Blackmon, Floyd, Jeffery, Hill, and Randle. Greg Childs is better too. Too bad he just has those questions about whether he's mentally recovered from his injury or not.

Wright will make for a nice playmaking receiver for some team. But not good enough to warrant first round selection.

I feel bad for Childs. He had a VERY promising future. Now he'll be lucky to even get drafted.

#5 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

Childs is back to 100% health wise and towards the end of the season begin to show his old form. he ran a 4.3 at his pro day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.