Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yahoo Sports Contributer Really Likes Jordan Senn

44 posts in this topic

Posted

The only bad I can speak about the guy is he could get run over by larger offensive players if they got the jump on him cause of his size, and his size also makes him a liability in coverage (VJax is now in the NFCS remember)

Posted

Anyone saying he was awesome just looked at a stat sheet and saw some tackles..... and makes an assumption

Senn wasn't good. Scary people think that was awesome

Pretty scary when people just look at tackles, huh
1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone saying he was awesome just looked at a stat sheet and saw some tackles..... and makes an assumption

Senn wasn't good. Scary people think that was awesome

Senn had a number of excellent plays. He made some mistakes, he was no all star, but I think saying "he wasn't good" implies he was below average and in general I think he was one of the few bright spots last year on D - admittedly because he offered hope of improvement over time, but still.

he has the potential to be a great backup. I don't want him starting, but he is a good player to have on the team - and I think he contributed well last year.

Posted

stewie-bazing.gif

Posted

A "Sennsational" read about our underrated, undersized LB.

Senn really is undervalued and under-appreciated by many. Senn does have that je ne sais quoi about him, and can certainly be an X-factor in the coming season. The guy can never get enough love.

Huh_2_Girls_amp_a_Cup_ewww-s300x405-281756-580.jpg

Posted

DRAFT KEUCHLY!!!!

Posted

Yeah, much different when you watch a game and see great instinct to the ball, tackles for little gain, loss of yards, and very strong coverage ability.....only some of that shows on a stat sheet

Posted

I like Senn and thought he played very well, even again top talent like Jimmy Graham. The trio of Senn, Beason and Anderson could be very good.