Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man Strength

Greg Cosell Podcast On D-Lineman

40 posts in this topic

DT is a much harder position to assess than DE. So I wasn't taking what I wanted to hear and ignoring the rest. I was deferring to Cossell on Cox bc I have no clue what to look for in a DT. I (personally) think Ingram is an OLB in the mold of Demarcus Ware. Ware could make a solid 4-3 DE. But he makes a PRO BOWL 3-4 OLB....big difference and that is how I see Ingram...solid (Charles Johnson-esque) DE but could be a special (LaMarr Woodley/Demarcus Ware/Terrell Suggs type) OLB. But I'm biased bc I want my 4-3 DE to be 6'5 285 not 6'2 275.

Fisher ex DC Wasburn is philly DL coach and he is also big on Cox, which also explains why they like him a lot.

That's what got the Penn State coach in trouble!

We'd be lucky to have him there but if he is you gotta grab Cox

I want Michael Brockers right now. I think I need to see more Fletcher Cox highlights because from what I've seen he's pretty undersized and looks more like a DE. Brockers is great at disrupting the line from what I've seen and is also a huge space eater.

Fletcher cox is not undersized. He's 6 4 298 and I've heard Hess added on an extra 5-10 pounds. That's the same size as alot of good UT. U wouldn't consider Suh undersized now would u. Didn't think so.

Brockers is garbage. Run stopper. No pass rush what so ever. We can find a fat man off the street to do what he does. Cox is quick agile and fast for a man his size. He exploded of the line. If we draft Brockers I'll seriously consider retiring from watching my all time fav team and quit football all together. He's junk. Don't want him.