Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Found My Bandwagon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#76 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

Sounds like you have been reading Bleacher Report.....even if you don't want Luke....Connor isn't really comparable.

I gave up on BR a while ago, but the write ups I see just remind me of Connor and no, it's not because theyre both white. Both are very instinctive, heady football players with excellent technique and fundamentals. Both are tackling machines but both lack the knack for big hits and forcing fumbles. Luke's big advantage is his speed and coverage ability.

Someone on NFLN compared him to Vilma, which I would love and if that's a more accurate comparison then great, but what I've read just screams faster Dan Connor.

They only player that would really disappoint me at 9 would be Ingram, just because I don't think he's a good fit in a 43 and his short arms will hurt him against NFL OL's.

#77 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Who the hell is Fitzpatrick?

He's a Larry Fitzgerald and Dre Kirkpatrick hybrid I dream about at night. He dominates on both sides of the field.

Seriously, don't know why I keep mixing Fitz up with Kirk.

#78 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

He's a Larry Fitzgerald and Dre Kirkpatrick hybrid I dream about at night. He dominates on both sides of the field.

Seriously, don't know why I keep mixing Fitz up with Kirk.

Fitz Cameron

#79 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

Fitz Cameron

Fitz Newton

#80 Catalyst

Catalyst

HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:14 AM

Cox is the best option for us if he's there. He belongs in the same class as the Claiborne's, Blackmon's, and Richardson's of the draft, IMO, but will likely slip due to team needs. It's possible the Rams take him, but I'm more worried about some team trading up ahead of us with the Jags to take him.

That said, trading up for a DT isn't usually something a team will do. I feel pretty good Cox will be there for us if we want him. I only hope Hurney does the right thing and doesn't go for "Half Effort" Coples or Stephon "Sherrod Martin's little brother" Gilmore.

#81 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

Maybe the Dolphins don’t pick Ryan Tannehill.
Maybe general manager Jeff Ireland sees all that potential, the leaked 34 Wonderlic score, the impressive 2-to-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio after only 19 starts and still decides, nah, the Dolphins have to go with someone else Thursday in the first round of the NFL Draft.
I doubt it.
Every sign points to Miami picking Tannehill and everyone in the NFL would be surprised if Ireland weighs the need his team has at quarterback and picks someone else — serving up the biggest draft-day curveball since Brady Quinn.
But what if the Dolphins surprise? What then?
More importantly, who then?
Here is the name to keep in mind just in case: Fletcher Cox.
Cox is a Mississippi State defensive lineman. He is 6-4 and 298 pounds of relentless quarterback-chasing, guard-tormenting, rushing-average-destroying fury.
Like Tannehill, he would fill a need because the Dolphins are looking for pass-rush help and lost Kendall Langford to free agency. Unlike Tannehill, he would play right away because he was dominant in the Southeastern Conference, the NFL’s Triple A, and is NFL-ready now.

Read http://www.miamihera...i-dolphins.htmlmore here: http://www.miamihera...l#storylink=cpy

#82 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

I disagree, Blackmon, Claiborne, Kalil and Richardson are the elite prospects of the draft, Cox and a number of others are in the next tier.

#83 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

Cox is a Mississippi State defensive lineman. He is 6-4 and 298 pounds of relentless quarterback-chasing, guard-tormenting, rushing-average-destroying fury.

Cox is a three-down player. He’s country strong, bench-pressing 225 pounds 40 times at the NFL Combine. And he’s only 21 years old.

“The worst thing you’d get out of him, the minimum, is you’d have an outside pressure player on passing downs,” one respected NFL talent evaluator said last week.

Pretty strong endorsement.

#84 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

Seems more and more likely he won't fall to us, too =|

#85 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

YOU SHUT UP!!!

#86 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Posted Image

Looks like a drugged up sean payton... so this is what he's doing with his time off.

#87 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

I love watching all of the users on this board slowly realize why Fletcher Cox will be our pick. I had this dude going to us in March when people were giving him a 2nd round grade. Just a heads up for next years draft.

slow clap