Photo
- - - - -

Draft Day Strategy. Please Read Hurney :)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,247 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

Call le crazy, but I think I'll trust NFL Network over a fluff piece quoting Jenkins himsef and coaches who will be aided by his high draft selection.

#17 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Call le crazy, but I think I'll trust NFL Network over a fluff piece quoting Jenkins himsef and coaches who will be aided by his high draft selection.

Yeah but Janoris has been honest throughout this whole process it makes little sense to lie about that.

#18 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,740 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

PFT is not NFL Network. PFT is the Perez Hilton of the NFL.

#19 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,740 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

Just saw where he linked to the NFL network article so disregard my previous statement.

#20 CLG

CLG

I'ma Mac, Ur a PC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

"Whoever gets me will get a competitor, somebody who works hard, a team player and a shutdown cornerback," Jenkins told Scout. "Whoever skips over me, they're going to regret it now and later."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitne...7#ixzz1sj9WEUKe

We need more of this attitude on D.

#21 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

A lot of people have both Worthy late first and early second, and Stills seems to have fallen to the second...... If we traded that far back to grab one of those up, we would better get a decently high second.... I also am one of the people that think drafting a OLB that high is something that is unnecessary.

#22 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

this is a TERRIBLE draft.

#23 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

You are way too pumped for this draft man haha, this is like the third mock I've seen you post today.

#24 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

Don't listen to him Marty,its a trick,he's a insider for the Taints!!

#25 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

this is a TERRIBLE draft.

How so?

#26 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

You are way too pumped for this draft man haha, this is like the third mock I've seen you post today.

Im more than pumped for this draft!

Although im fairly confident that I am gonna be SORELY dissapointed with the later round picks......

#27 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,594 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

worthy and still should be available around #20 or so, if we trade that far down and only get an extra 3rd round pick, I will personally beat the crap out of hurney myself.

#28 Raezor777

Raezor777

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

1, jenkins will be a instant upgrade, and with our staff, and what team is doing in this reformed atmosphere, he will excel, all i kno is, we need to trade down, hopefully with the eagles, which will give us the option to select a future, we would be able to aim at all 3the needs at D, which means playoff run, cuz if we fill our needs with players like gilmore or jenkins, coples, cox, or brockers, and grab a zach brown or kendricks, with a broyles or adams in the 4th, there is no more holes

#29 Raezor777

Raezor777

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Im very optimistic about this draft, hurney and riveria, will select players with upside, i just hope they select the players with the most drive, the 1s with something to prove, like coples, jenkins, brockers, zach brown, etc..., there are a lot of possibilities, we could trade down with eagles, get their 2nd, and trade our 4th, and nxt yrs 1st and 4th for 1of NEs late 1st, who knows, and yeah i kno ima dreamer with the 4 picks in 2 rds, but its possible

#30 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,863 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

it makes 0 sense for Jenkins to come out and lie, for his coaches to come out and lie. it makes FAR more sense for NFL teams to leak false info and hope it catches on and Jenkins falls to them in the 2nd. jenkins has far more to lose publicly lying at this point when he could just as easily just not say anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com