Photo
- - - - -

Draft Day Strategy. Please Read Hurney :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 Dash Global

Dash Global

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

1, jenkins will be a instant upgrade, and with our staff, and what team is doing in this reformed atmosphere, he will excel, all i kno is, we need to trade down, hopefully with the eagles, which will give us the option to select a future, we would be able to aim at all 3the needs at D, which means playoff run, cuz if we fill our needs with players like gilmore or jenkins, coples, cox, or brockers, and grab a zach brown or kendricks, with a broyles or adams in the 4th, there is no more holes

If we can trade down and pick up another 2nd or 3rd than we can address all our needs in this draft with quality players even in the later rounds (if we are lucky and can snag one or two of Moss, Hicks, and Greenwood).

A stud DL

A stud CB in Jenkins or a solid CB in Hosely, Hayward, or Johnson

A stud OLB

A stud K/P R

A stud P

#32 Raezor777

Raezor777

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

Thats basically the same thing i was sayn, u like dt/de 1st, i like cb and lb, they seem to like kuechly, which id b fine with, cuz we need some1 who can cover, tackle and blitz, which we could possibly get that at 40 with zach brown, who s my fav olb in the draft, so i really hope we can get that eagles trade, and get their 2nd rd pick, cuz we could address all the positions, we would have a shot at players like gilmore, still, zach brown, or, brockers jenkins zach brown, or i wished it would be gilmore, jeffreys, brown, , and i still hope hurney n crew would think of a way to get NEs 31st pick, my draft would be perfect, with gilmore, jeffreys, zach brown, b thompson or still , and chris givens, adams in the 5th, punter, then russell wilson last

#33 Frank Hollywood

Frank Hollywood

Ultimate Troll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:28 AM

I didn't like your early picks....if we trade down past the 16th pick, we should pick up a 2nd for it.
Round 1- Best DE Available- Chandler Jones, Mercilus, etc.
Round 2- Jenkins
Round 2- Still (If you want him, I want Zeitler at OG)
Round 4- Joe Adams (If we're lucky and he's still there)
Round 5-Anger (or Butler if Anger is gone)
Round 6,6,7- Future potential OL and LB's

I still think we stay on the board at 9 if Cox is there. Cox is the answer. (no homo)

Round 1- Fletcher Cox - Look at our D-Line! Johnson, Cox, Edwards, Hardy
Pass rush like the NY Giants!
Round 2- Jenkins (arguably the 2nd best DB in the draft, we have to chance it if he's here)
We take Zeitler if Jenkins is gone. (increased pass rush will better our pass defense)
Round 4- Joe Adams
Round 5- Anger
Round 6,6,7- Future prospect OL and LB's

#34 Dash Global

Dash Global

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

I didn't like your early picks....if we trade down past the 16th pick, we should pick up a 2nd for it.
Round 1- Best DE Available- Chandler Jones, Mercilus, etc.
Round 2- Jenkins
Round 2- Still (If you want him, I want Zeitler at OG)
Round 4- Joe Adams (If we're lucky and he's still there)
Round 5-Anger (or Butler if Anger is gone)
Round 6,6,7- Future potential OL and LB's

There is a much greater chance Jenkins will go in there first than all the good DE's.

Using that logic id say if we manage to trade back we gotta go CB in the first (Jenkins, Gilmore, or Dre) then scoop up one of the good DE's that will still be on the board in the second (Perry, Curry, Jones)

I would poo bricks if we somehow came away with

1st: Jenkins
2nd: Perry or Curry or Jones
2nd: Still or Worthy