Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terriblepizza's Mock Draft 3.0

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Definitely could see it happening like this. Even if Still's not there at 40, which he probably will be, we could get Kendall Reyes.

The only thing I don't like no Punter (I think we're getting either Butler or Anger), and Crick won't be there in the 4th. If you changed that to Joe Adams, Terrell Manning, or Keenan Robinson, it would be very close to what I see happening.

Posted

I think we'll go UEFA for the punter. I don't see us spending a pick on a kicker.

Posted

People who say we are reaching for Gilmore with the 9th pick are poorly informed.

Posted

Not sure why everyone is hating on Gilmore. Fact is he is a top 15 talent and fills the biggest need we have on the team. I would not really consider this a reach. If you get Still in the 2nd you probably have 2 defensive starters come September. This is not a bad draft at all. I don't think Crick is there in the 4th so I would take Terrel Manning or a return guy then take a punter in the 7th instead of the cbbut this is a pretty good draft weekend if they come out with this kind of talent

A top-15 talent that got abused multiple times this past season? I don't care if he has the size, speed, etc... he still sucks in coverage. I will be livid with Gilmore.

Posted

Probably one of the better all around mocks I've seen in some time. Would be okay with it.