Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Nhl Playoffs...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Tired of talking to the idiots on NHL's Facebook page...Im hoping Pitt and Vancouver get eliminated soon.

Posted

Sharks just got eliminated.

Posted

Rooting for the Preds btw. They're the closest, non-divisional team so they're my 2nd fav team behind the Canes.

Posted

So glad the Pens are eliminated. They played dirty the entire series then cry when they get it back. Fluery is the worst starting goalie in the league and most overrated.

Posted

wooohooo bye bye chicago

Posted

It was funny hearing analysts pick Vancouver to go to the Stanley Cup only to be eliminated in the first round. They are a trash team with trash fans and trash city. fug em!

Posted

Penguins underachieved. Vancouver was overrated. In the remaining undecided series's I want NYR, Washington, and Florida.

Posted

boston eliminated. definately going to be an even better playoffs with the teams out that were picked to go to the cup before the playoffs started.

Posted

Well, I thought Philly would be the front runners to represent the East in the finals but I guess not. I see more of a LA Kings vs NY Rangers Cup now. Would be awesome if Phoenix gets in for the West though and wins. It would really piss off canadians that a hot weather team wins the Cup. Looks like the Preds are going to lose that series against them :(

Posted

Rooting for the Kings still. This has been an awesome run.

kings-ice-crew-105490809.jpg

Posted

They just win games. Pretty awesome to watch.

Posted

This has been an unrealistically good run. Get it, Kings!