Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its Draft Week People ... Look Alive!

53 posts in this topic

Posted

And then we will begin the loooooooooong wait for training camp.

Posted

Not really. Rookie camp and offseason OTAs through May. Then it's June and most of July of nothingness.

Posted

I won't even get to watch the draft because I have my first final exam the next day...I'll definitely be seeing who we picked up when I wake up Friday morning though.

Posted

I said shave your scrotum, not stab it. Jesushchristinaminidress.

Posted

I won't even get to watch the draft because I have my first final exam the next day...I'll definitely be seeing who we picked up when I wake up Friday morning though.

I was fearing for you Hoenheim. My dyslexia kicked in & the first scan of your post made me think you were having an anal exam! :o Good luck on your f.i.n.a.l....not a.n.a.l exam!

Posted

Looks forward to the future threads of "Hurney is a genius", "Bring on Training Camp", "Super Bowl or bust".

Posted

Sounds like too much work to me...dunno.

No worries, there are some scum of the earth mods doing all of the work anyway....oh, wait a minute! :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, we appreciate the fact that there are mods out there grinding it out. This new forum is great & I expect not to be locked out out of the forum b/c of high volume after each game this year. Thanks Zod & Mods, you guys are the reason we have a forum to act like we have a fugging clue! Zod's the man!...we think. :ph34r:

Posted

Anywho, we made it. I was one more uniform thread from stabbing my scrotum.

Posted

The Panthers organization is in great shape at the moment. All are key players are signed long term (except JStew), we have an excellent coaching staff, we're young, exciting, and we have ya boi Cam! The sky is truly the limit.

It's a great time to be a Panthers fan right now. Just think back to last year at this time, so many questions......give Hurney props for having a plan and turning the fanchise around.

Posted

no sleep until thursday.

Really?? Going to loss sleep over the draft. It ain't like we own the number one pick overall. But what ever floats your boat bro. :)

Posted

Looking forward to the draft. But things get really interesting if the panthers trade down some and pick up extra picks. The odds of the panthers trading down this draft is about 30% right now. The first day will be very fun to watch. But after that it pretty much gets boring.

Posted

Looking forward to the draft. But things get really interesting if the panthers trade down some and pick up extra picks. The odds of the panthers trading down this draft is about 30% right now. The first day will be very fun to watch. But after that it pretty much gets boring.

Couldn't disagree more. For me, the 2nd-7th rounds are what's fun. That's when you see who may be playing, what your team's vision is, etc. That's where the mystery comes in. That's where the reaction comes in.