Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Ryan Kalil Brother Could Slide In The Draft.

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:07 AM

http://profootballta...il-could-slide/ Talks that if the Vikings don't take Kalil. He might slide out of the top 10. But we know if he is there at 9. Then the panthers would take him. Your thoughts please.

#2 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

Posted Image

You seriously posted this? There is 0 chance.

#3 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

if he doesn't go #3, he'll go shortly thereafter.

#4 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,318 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

Definitely not making it to 9.

#5 prowler2k8

prowler2k8

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

http://profootballta...il-could-slide/ Talks that if the Vikings don't take Kalil. He might slide out of the top 10. But we know if he is there at 9. Then the panthers would take him. Your thoughts please.

In the unlikely event that this would happen, Kalil definitely won't get past St. Louis @ #6

#6 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

Yeah dude, like why even post this....

#7 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

Posted Image

You seriously posted this? There is 0 chance.

Dude it said he could slide. There is always a chance. It has happen in the draft before. Aaron Rogers is a key example. Besides this just said that there is a chance he could slide. Who knows right now. Just pure speculation. Chill out bro.

#8 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

There are a whole slew of teams that have a good chance of taking him were he to slide - us included.

#9 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

In the unlikely event that this would happen, Kalil definitely won't get past St. Louis @ #6

Dude you don't even know if the Rams will even take him. Why does no one think he want drop in the draft. There is always that small chance. All I did is post the story. Don't jump down my throat about it. There is other people on here that has posted worst stuff. Good Lord!! <_<

#10 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

Yeah dude, like why even post this....

Something having to do with this week draft maybe.

#11 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

Bill Polian said this past week on NFL 32 he's not a prototypical tackle and (IIRC) he wouldn't take him in the top 10. I mean it's not like this is Luck; a slide not out of the realm of possibility. Even if it's a short one.

#12 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:28 AM

Something having to do with this week draft maybe.

Let someone that has been studying the draft hold your hand through this real quick..

IND - Luck
WAS - RG3
MIN - Minnesota wants out of this spot, but if nobody trades up the pick is Kalil. They are not willing to take any other player at #3.
CLE - Richardson
TB - If Minnesota SOMEHOW passed on Kalil, or the team that traded up to #3 doesn't take him, Tampa would love to take a franchise LT.
STL - Hahahaha you think St. Louis wouldn't LOVE to have Kalil?
JAX - The Jaguars are the team that stops every slide, Kalil would be a great addition to their line, and help to protect their new QB.
MIA - Another team that could use a franchise tackle.

And then to top it all off, 5 of the 10 teams in the top 10 want to trade out, meaning Buffalo, Kansas City, Seattle, Philly, Cinnci, could all trade up the second they see the slightest sign of a Kalil slide.

It's time to let it go, thats all we're saying. It's kind of like Morris Claiborne, we've all come to the reality that it's almost impossible that we'll land him.

Don't be so sensitive when people don't like the stuff you post.

#13 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

Schefter said on SportsCenter this morning that Kalil, Claiborne, and Blackmon are the top 3 for the Vikings and if Kalil isnt taken he could slide past 7

#14 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

Let someone that has been studying the draft hold your hand through this real quick..

IND - Luck
WAS - RG3
MIN - Minnesota wants out of this spot, but if nobody trades up the pick is Kalil. They are not willing to take any other player at #3.
CLE - Richardson
TB - If Minnesota SOMEHOW passed on Kalil, or the team that traded up to #3 doesn't take him, Tampa would love to take a franchise LT.
STL - Hahahaha you think St. Louis wouldn't LOVE to have Kalil?
JAX - The Jaguars are the team that stops every slide, Kalil would be a great addition to their line, and help to protect their new QB.
MIA - Another team that could use a franchise tackle.

And then to top it all off, 5 of the 10 teams in the top 10 want to trade out, meaning Buffalo, Kansas City, Seattle, Philly, Cinnci, could all trade up the second they see the slightest sign of a Kalil slide.

It's time to let it go, thats all we're saying. It's kind of like Morris Claiborne, we've all come to the reality that it's almost impossible that we'll land him.

Don't be so sensitive when people don't like the stuff you post.

Well I ain't saying others teams might try and get ahead of the panthers to draft Kalil. But those teams would have to pay alot just to go that far up. But there is also that chance once again that he could fall to number 9 spot and panthers could get him. Anything is possible.

#15 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

Well I ain't saying others teams might try and get ahead of the panthers to draft Kalil. But those teams would have to pay alot just to go that far up. But there is also that chance once again that he could fall to number 9 spot and panthers could get him. Anything is possible.

So what if they have to pay a lot? Did you just see what Washington sent to St. Louis?

If a team wants a player, they will do what they have to do to get him. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kalil astonishingly fall to #7, and the Jaguar's swap picks with Buffalo. But I still really don't see why Minnesota would pass on a franchise LT, I think the top 4 picks are practically a lock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.