Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Ryan Kalil Brother Could Slide In The Draft.

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,656 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

I doubt Miami will take him they want a QB bad....other then that he wont make it to 9.

#17 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,427 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

By the way, you can probably call him Matt Kalil, not "Ryan Kalil Brother".

#18 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

So what if they have to pay a lot? Did you just see what Washington sent to St. Louis?

If a team wants a player, they will do what they have to do to get him. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kalil astonishingly fall to #7, and the Jaguar's swap picks with Buffalo. But I still really don't see why Minnesota would pass on a franchise LT, I think the top 4 picks are practically a lock.

Because the Vikings might have other needs they want to fill. Who knows at this point. All I'm saying that Carolina could and might have a small chance of getting Kalil he falls to number 9. Plain and simple. But again until the draft happen this week. It is pure speculation as to where he will end up at.

#19 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

It would be a pipe dream that Kalil fell to us. I severely doubt it would happen, because the Vikings need someone to sure up their offensive line. Is it possible that the Vikings could get Blackmon or Floyd? Absolutely. They need a weapon for Ponder, especially now that Sydney Rice is gone.

#20 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,617 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Minny needs a WR and CB...just depends on who would help them the most. I peronally think it wouldd be stupid to pass on Kalil, but Ponder does need some help. Peterson may never be the same player and if he's not! That leaves Harvin as the only weapon.

#21 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Because the Vikings might have other needs they want to fill. Who knows at this point. All I'm saying that Carolina could and might have a small chance of getting Kalil he falls to number 9. Plain and simple. But again until the draft happen this week. It is pure speculation as to where he will end up at.

And there's just as small of a chance that Morris Claiborne or Justin Blackmon will fall. It's just really a moot point and not worth a thread.

#22 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Wouldn't it be something if Minnesota took Claiborne at 3? That would shake up the entire draft.

#23 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

Wouldn't it be something if Minnesota took Claiborne at 3? That would shake up the entire draft.

Eh I think it would just be like Tampa and Minny swapping picks essentially. Claiborne to the vikes and Kalil to the bucs.

#24 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

florio knows nothing don't post pft

#25 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

Won't happen, but it would be cool.

#26 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,484 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

fiz tell us do panthers draft kalil this is your chance yahoo is watching
Posted Image

#27 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

It would be hard to pass on Kalil.

#28 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,427 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

It would be hard to pass on Kalil.

Virtually impossible. BPA before needs when elite talent at key positions are available.

#29 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,617 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

And there's just as small of a chance that Morris Claiborne or Justin Blackmon will fall. It's just really a moot point and not worth a thread.

It says " possibly", not that He WILL drop! There are more ignorant posts than this made here on a DAILY basis....so whats the harm in talking about a POSSIBILITY???

#30 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

It says " possibly", not that He WILL drop! There are more ignorant posts than this made here on a DAILY basis....so whats the harm in talking about a POSSIBILITY???

Because thats all the draft is, speculation, possibility, what if, fantasy's.

It's like you can sit here and dream that the top 3 prospects fall to us, but I personally do not like to talk about stuff I know isn't going to happen.

The fact the we're talking about the #3 prospect in this draft falling all the way to #9 when there are 5 teams ahead of us that could use him besides the Vikings, and 5 teams outside that top 10 easily willing to trade down, is just irrelevant.

You don't have to try and back him up for making a bum post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com