Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IplayedCam#1317

I Am Playing Cam Newton In Madden Right Now!

153 posts in this topic

How did he get your #? Did I miss something here? When did he start playing against everyone in Madden? I saw something this morning on his FB page.

How did he get your #? Did I miss something here? When did he start playing against everyone in Madden? I saw something this morning on his FB page.

Cam made a video challenging Calvin Johnson as well as fans. Gave an email address to contact him with your phone number and gamer tag. He will randomly call fans, I would assume from a blocked number, and set up a game.

It's easy to prove if he did or not. Just show your game log, we know Cam's tag.

If you did awesome, if not, you should seek professional help to help you deal with your delusions.

I agree with this, otherwise it didn't happen.

I also send him my information as well as a friend request on the PS3. The friend request didn't go through though. It said his friend list was at the max.

Ask him if he wants a defensive player or Offensive player picked first? I want to know what he thinks about it.

takes about an hour to play a game of madden, i give him until 7 pm or i call bs.

He has changed the team he is playing with from the Eagles to Texans to Giants and now Packers.

Ask him who the panthers r gonna draft!!!