• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IplayedCam#1317

I Am Playing Cam Newton In Madden Right Now!

he had to have changed it. i remember a big ass XBOX n all caps. Dont think im trippin.

Somebody said he edited the team he choose multiple times so I wouldn't doubt he changed it.

No I noticed it, but figured they worked out the details over the phone.

When I play him, I won't be posting until after our game, and I will surely post screen shots of the gamer tags and final score

It's possible but I would think you would tell Cam what system you wanna play on when you email him. Makes no sense to me for him to call and say "get on the PS3" then end up playing xbox.

Agreed Chef 17. All I know is that When I play him, and I will... There will be no doubt about it. From voice recording the phone call, to screen shots, to YouTube videos.

give him a break, all the excitement made it hard to take a steady picture lol.

Nonsense. We are the great cynics of the internet, and we shout our motto proudly: Pics or it didn't happen!

Id like to take my pie back now. I believed him, cause I figured... Who would lie about that? But it seems that there are people out there that will.

HIs boner probably got in the way of his camera tripod

Id like to take my pie back now. I believed him, cause I figured... Who would lie about that? But it seems that there are people out there that will.

Indian pie giver.