Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Am Playing Cam Newton In Madden Right Now!

153 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe the OP. it's funny that everybody here hates on this guy. Good for you bro. I expect a full breakdown of what you taked about and how the game went.

I don't need proof, just one LONG ASS post describing what it was like. I won't hate or say tl;dr

Posted

He's been playing fans and posting the results on facebook...

Posted

so you're playing him on PS3, but talking on mic with him on XBox? (while also running to your PC to post this thread)

sounds fancy. must be one of those tech wizards

Posted

Hope it's true. If so, good for you man.

Posted

Am I the only one to notice this?

he had to have changed it. i remember a big ass XBOX n all caps. Dont think im trippin.

Posted

Am I the only one to notice this?

No I noticed it, but figured they worked out the details over the phone.

When I play him, I won't be posting until after our game, and I will surely post screen shots of the gamer tags and final score

Posted

A simple understanding of the english language is all that is required to know this is a crock of bulls**t.

Posted

he had to have changed it. i remember a big ass XBOX n all caps. Dont think im trippin.

Somebody said he edited the team he choose multiple times so I wouldn't doubt he changed it.

No I noticed it, but figured they worked out the details over the phone.

When I play him, I won't be posting until after our game, and I will surely post screen shots of the gamer tags and final score

It's possible but I would think you would tell Cam what system you wanna play on when you email him. Makes no sense to me for him to call and say "get on the PS3" then end up playing xbox.

Posted

Agreed Chef 17. All I know is that When I play him, and I will... There will be no doubt about it. From voice recording the phone call, to screen shots, to YouTube videos.

Posted

Well i lost, to you guys that do not belive me. I apologize for the misunderstanding of xbox or ps3. but here is the score

IMG_0329.jpg

Posted

IMG_0328.jpg